Other Can you imagine a RC(Remote Control) Jetski?!?!?!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
Just think if you were at the lake riding and all of a sudden you seen a 300SX Jetski running around with no rider or a dummy manikin rider...:crazy:

Posted by a RCuniverse forum member:

"Hello all Ive been doing the RC thing about 20 years now, And am involved in everything from Oval Racing to IMAC but My new thing is The boating world and am fairly new to this realm Ive got about 10 boats and have been having fun with it, However I purchased a 1987 Kawasaki jet ski yesterday with the intent on converting it to a RC boat, Ive striped the turning pole off of it and am taking the head in to be milled 20thousanths, new pipe get rid of the water box all the stuff I can think of to make it fast and loud, However I dont know any one who has under took a project like this and am looking for any advice I can get from ballance front to back to center of gravity, or jet drive tec, These are all new to me so if Yall have any advice drop me a line PLEZ!!! Oh ya Ill be updating pics if any one is interested."

Link: http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_6736272/printable.htm

Last edited:
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_9919161/anchors_9938923/mpage_1/key_/anchor/tm.htm#9938923
Da83155.jpg

Wu60322.jpg

Last edited:

Tyler Zane

Open Your Eyes
thats defiantly cool as hell, but im sure it would get boring fast. it sure does rip for a little thing thou. i always wanted a nitro boat but after spending thousands on a RC10GT i said hell with it, i want something i can ride on lol sold it and bought a trx400ex

Last edited:

NVJAY775

My home away from home.
thats defiantly cool as hell, but im sure it would get boring fast. it sure does rip for a little thing thou. i always wanted a nitro boat but after spending thousands on a RC10GT i said hell with it, i want something i can ride on lol sold it and bought a trx400ex

Same problem with me. Spent loads of time and money on racing rc offroad / onroad and always want in the real thing.

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
That guy has some pretty serious custom exhaust setup on that 300sx miss budweiser boat. I wonder how that pipe and waterbox performs. Bet he would build em cheaper than half the jetski manufacturers out there raping us 700-1500 for an exhaust setup.

NVJAY775

My home away from home.
Some ten plus years ago a guy was trying to get me to do rc boat racing and those things were missiles. One of his boats had an adjustable pipe running off a third channel to work the expansion chamber. It was pretty bad azz and worked better than a fixed pipe.

Top Bottom