Can you store a superjet on a beach cart?

I absolutely hated my aquacart. I still have it. But loathe it. If your looking at the one you linked. Highly doubt you'll be able to move a 2023sj with it.

No reason you couldn't leave a ski on it tho

cosander

Dallas/Fort worth
I absolutely hated my aquacart. I still have it. But loathe it. If your looking at the one you linked. Highly doubt you'll be able to move a 2023sj with it.

No reason you couldn't leave a ski on it tho
I live on the lake so I'll only need to pull it from my garage to the backyard. Why do you say you doubt I'll be able to move the superjet? I mean I already move the SJ around on a full size trailer and figured this would make that easier.

Cause I would put a blaster on mine. And it borderline overloaded it. Was very hard to pull around. My rzr towed it fine. But by hand on the beach was a nightmare. I even modified mine by getting rid of the wood pivots, and welded on bent tube to resemble a farell cart. It helped. But the basic design and flimsiness. Coupled with how tall it is, just made it a hassle.

i have a bigfoot beach cart basically same thing you have. i leave my ski on it for weeks in my garage. makes it easy to move around if needed. shouldnt be a problem at all. any beach cart is going to struggle in the sand without the special balloon sand tires. the smooth surface and large print glides right over any sand. not sure why sparkplug is claiming to have issues with his beach cart on sand unless he has turf tires with tread.

Because I've used a farell cart. And my crap aqua cart. And the farrell cart works 100x better. The aquacart sits very high. The winch is in a bad spot. The bow stop sucks. And the fact the cart is 3 pieces causes a bunch of slop on the thing.

Farrell carts take 1/10 the effort to get the ski onto. And are at least 2x easier to pull through the sand because of their height and weight placement over the axle.

My aqua cart is the same one the op linked. Same tires. All that. Like 10+years ago. It was 700 something dollars. And it sucks ass. Especially how it comes stock with the pivoting boards 2 ft off the ground. Most awkward shore mount you could ever dream of. Clearly was intended to only loaf a ski in the water. Otherwise. You have to tip the cart 90 degrees and do a shabangaroo of motions along with cranking the winch. To get the ski onto it. Nightmare. Legit. Almost left mine at samoa but a surfer cussed me out for litter8ling and guilt tripped me into taking it

Last edited:
the farrell carts are nice too, i have a friend with one. the treaded tires in the link are not beach tires they are turf and dirt tires. i got my bigfoot at daytona for 100 bucks that i completely rebuild. ended around 400 with new tires and wheels, bushings, turfing the bunks, new winch and grips. mine is actually 4 pieces which makes it nice for packing it up to take on road trips. yes theres a little slop in it. who cares it works perfectly fine. the only issue i have with the farrell cart is the width.theres a spot on topsail beach that we go ride to and the farrell cart is too wide to go through the walkway onto the beach. and it takes up lots of room for storage. without the balloon sand tires on the cart, i dont care what kind it is, it will be hard to manuver in the sand with treaded tires.

The farell is wider than the aqua. As far as wheel mount AND inside mount width. Mine has the sand tires. The large ones. The problem isn't the tires. It's the concept/design. It was intended for water mount and dismount. The farell cart can load a ski right off the ground. Easy. And the balance is on point.

For the whale of a ski that a 4 stroke is. I'd just use a single bunk trailer instead of a beach cart. I don't really see the usefulness of a cart when the ski is almost unmovable by hand with it on it. To each their own

Top Bottom