Super Jet Cant find a NEW 2008-2011 superjet anywhere!

I'm looking to buy a brand new superjet 2008-2011 and am having trouble finding one. Ive called a few yami dealerships but none of them have one. I am located in Rhode Island but im willing to travel around new england (Ma/Ct/Nh/Me/) if I can find one. So my question is does anyone know of any Yamaha dealerships still selling them or have any left overs or am I out of luck? I know the black&orange 2012's and 13's are nice but im a big fan of the blue and have always wanted one. Thanks

iangdesign

Cats, lots of cats!
Just keep your peepers peeled and your wallet open wide. A few will pop up here in the next month or so. Mind CL, here, and the classifieds on PWCT. One will pop up quick and disappear just as fast.

if you want one from a dealer.. don't ask them if they have one.. ask them if they can find one.. they can do a locate on it and find out who has one and do a dealer trade, or send you to one... they should actually be able to find every new one at warehouses and dealers across the country...

if you want one from a dealer.. don't ask them if they have one.. ask them if they can find one.. they can do a locate on it and find out who has one and do a dealer trade, or send you to one... they should actually be able to find every new one at warehouses and dealers across the country...

That's how I got mine. Lucky for me it was just an hour away, so I got it pretty fast.

Good luck finding a brand new 2008-11 there are 2013 models avail but those are going very fast so you better jump on a 2013 before its too late

I highly doubt you will find any left over 2011's or older. There is no 12's any place and i got my 13 back in March and it was a REAL problem to find that. I had to drive 5.5 hours to pick it up from Cernic's in PA. And that guy called ALL over the country to locate me some or do dealer swaps. Then he said every dealer that had them in their stock was not willing to trade.

We found about 1 in stock in dealers in a few states. MA had one, Arizona, Texas, Florida, Michigan, and a few other mid west states. The next shipment for 13's is due in June some time so all these dealers will get 1 more then thats it for the 13's. Only 400 and some change where even produced.

Your best bet is to search E-bay or somethign to hope a clean 10 or 11 pops up. Then try to talk to your back about financing it or pay in full cash if you can do that. But i LOVE the way my 13 rides in comparison to my friends 09, 10 and another guys 11. It's far more aggressive stock. ( people argue there's no change but talk to Wamilton and you'll get that answer figured out fast lol ) Good luck!

Last edited:
I highly doubt you will find any left over 2011's or older. There is no 12's any place and i got my 13 back in March and it was a REAL problem to find that. I had to drive 5.5 hours to pick it up from Cernic's in PA. And that guy called ALL over the country to locate me some or do dealer swaps. Then he said every dealer that had them in their stock was not willing to trade.

We found about 1 in stock in dealers in a few states. MA had one, Arizona, Texas, Florida, Michigan, and a few other mid west states. The next shipment for 13's is due in June some time so all these dealers will get 1 more then thats it for the 13's. Only 400 and some change where even produced.

Your best bet is to search E-bay or somethign to hope a clean 10 or 11 pops up. Then try to talk to your back about financing it or pay in full cash if you can do that. But i LOVE the way my 13 rides in comparison to my friends 09, 10 and another guys 11. It's far more aggressive stock. ( people argue there's no change but talk to Wamilton and you'll get that answer figured out fast lol ) Good luck!

thanks! but is there really a difference between the 08-11 and the 12-13 ? besides color/graphics of course

ProSouth

Seriously, Don't be a dick.
my local dealers getting their second one in stock. probably in june like said above. if you want to contact them its Capitol Cycle in Macon, Ga. Talk to Dan Martin. He's the owner.

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter

why cant you just say what is is?

Top Bottom