Can't get to X-h20.com on new FF3

Fro Diesel

creative control
Anyone else having trouble getting this site to load on FF3? I just upgraded and i can't get to the site at home. I get out fo work at seven tonight, maybe someone will help me before i head back home.

Thanks in advance!

I don't have a problem, with it on any of my computers and i have FF3 on them all. maybe try re installing it. or just go back to FF2.

Hopefully you can get it figured out. but I don't have the problem and i'm using it now.

Fro Diesel

creative control
I don't have a problem, with it on any of my computers and i have FF3 on them all. maybe try re installing it. or just go back to FF2.

Hopefully you can get it figured out. but I don't have the problem and i'm using it now.

how do i go back a version? the only site is this one, all others load fine.

Hm... i had a problem they other day early in the morning. But that only lasted about 15 minutes. try going into your settings and see if it might be blocked for some reason. Sometimes when you install a new program it will auto block some things. due to security issues or something. so check that if that doesn't work. I would just re install. or go back to FF2.

You can always try to google it too and try that. i have to do that with sites sometimes. but you don't want to half to do that everytime you want to get here.

Fro Diesel

creative control
I'm on FF3 on a couple of computers, both home and work.

So it is officially my computer, or internet settings on ff3 for some reason. I am clocked out just about to leave the office, so hopefully i will be able to get back to this thread and let everyone know in a bit.

Fro Diesel

creative control
but seriously i cannot get in from my normal comupter. Will someone walk me through my internet settings?? Every other site works. I checked internet security but couldn't find anything. Maybe i just don't deserve da X....:frown:

Fro Diesel

creative control
well...i tried to fix my computer....reload windows. And now i can't get windows xp to even load. (I am at the office now)

So i am pretty sure it was something going on with my computer, nothing with your site darin, though i sincerely appreciate the direct link. That may have done the trick, but since i tried to restore my machine to its factory settings i have no way to find out since i was unsuccessful in the restore.

I will update when i figure this all out. Again, thanks for all the help:party:

Fro Diesel

creative control
Just finished reloading my computer to its factory settings. No more problems with anything. After talking briefly with our IT guy today, it it most likely i had a Trojan or virus that hacked my DNS whatever that is. He seemed pretty knowledgeable. Figured i would pass it along if anyone else has an issue. A Trojan is most likely rerouting your ip so you can't visit popular sites.

I am all clear now...zone alarm up and running. Ad aware is junk!

Top Bottom