SX/SXi/SXi Pro Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I-LOVE-WATER

want to fly high
Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welp guys I should be getting a stand up next weekend. I was trying to find a 701 SJ but I never found any close to me. Then a buddy a Lake Norman foud a few but they were all stock. So then he called me back saying a buddy had a kawi 750. I told him I really didn't want one but then he started listing the mods which I cant remember them all but I will list what I can.

shortened pole
bars
quick turn steering
pipe
head 200 psi of compression
footholds
new turf
rideplate
grate
the hull has been reinforced with carbon fiber
Carbs and filters
Motor has been gone through with everything replaced last season

the ski has all that you can buy for it and I know I am forgetting stuff.

He is asking 2500

So when get some pics I will post them

Now time to look for a wetsuit what do y'all recommend for waters around 50 degrees?

Its all about the surf!
Seriously dude, don't do it. Thats not even an especially good deal for a kawi. BTW What kind (and year) Kawi 750 is it? There are 750sx made from 92-94 (Bottom of the barrel-$700 to $1000 running in good cond with goodies), 750SXI made from 95-96(Better, still a bottom feeder- $1200-1500 running in good cond with goodies) **(Kawi didn't make a 750 or any other stand up in 1997)** and 750 SXI Pro, made from 98 thru 02, (poor mans SXR, at the back of the pack- $1500-1800 running in good cond with goodies) Sorry dude, not trying to be a deek, just trying to help out.

Last edited:

Tmart

formerly superjet444
Bro, I just looked on craigslist and there's older and newer 702 superjets all around NC for pretty cheap. Plus its winner and people will take lower than listed price to get it gone. Its definitely worth waiting for a superjet. Just trying to save you some money in the long run b/c I myself am only a teenager and don't have the most money in the world.

I-LOVE-WATER

want to fly high
Bro, I just looked on craigslist and there's older and newer 702 superjets all around NC for pretty cheap. Plus its winner and people will take lower than listed price to get it gone. Its definitely worth waiting for a superjet. Just trying to save you some money in the long run b/c I myself am only a teenager and don't have the most money in the world.

Its a 95 or 96 if you dont mind can you post up what you have found on craigslist?

I-LOVE-WATER

want to fly high
<br><br>Its a 95 or 96 if you dont mind can you post up what you have found on craigslist?

dont do it, thats a lot for a 750sx. a friend of mine and a member on here has about the same mods as what u posted but stock pipe and a brand new motor with about 3hrs on it thats for sale for almost half that price... yes he bought a rn and is a 100x happier and reliable..

Thats pricey for a 650 sj. In colorado 650 sj's go for around 1000 to 1200 bucks all day long in the summer.

I would try to wait for a good deal on one with a 701. Also what kind of riding are you wanting to do? SJ will have bottom end, sxi will have top end. alot of it is opinion on type of riding.

Don't buy a kawi. I did the EXACT SAME THING then bought a RN after. Do yourself a favor; save the time, money, and stress. Then it I blew the toped on the kawi so I did a full rebuild on it which cost me a good $700 before I could even attempt to get any value from it.

$2500 for that isn't even a great deal. Glad your enthusiastic but turn it towards a RN.

You lucky there are so many guys on here that know their poop and can steer you the right direction.

Last edited:
the guy in the last ad said they have water skied behind that 650 SN.... what??? who would even try that hahaha...lol... BTW good call going with a SJ..

dont do it, thats a lot for a 750sx. a friend of mine and a member on here has about the same mods as what u posted but stock pipe and a brand new motor with about 3hrs on it thats for sale for almost half that price... yes he bought a rn and is a 100x happier and reliable..

who the hell was that? haha.

going from a old 750sx to a 08 superjet was like going to a cadillac. the kawis arent that bad, but it has to be a clean, low hour for the right price. and $2500 isnt the right price. alot of kawi haters here, but there's some good values out there to get on the water. im literally giving my kawi away at $1500 and it has new carbs, new motor and a bunch of goodies. Not telling you to buy mine (I am about 1000 miles away anyways so you know im not trying to push it to u) im just giving my unbiased opinion. I'd skip that kawi for $2500 and be patient, its still winter dont forget. If you originally want a yami then find one. Hope this helps.

Top Bottom