SX/SXi/SXi Pro Carb Jetting

I need to know what is the proper jetting for my stock carb when i get my factory b pipe in, im also getting an aftermarket flame arrestor(idk if that even matters for this)

PWCSAR

River Rat
Probably just call Factory pipe, You'll need to tell them which carb and year of ski.. I am just guessing by your username it's a 92-94 sx which will be a 38 Kehein for the 93 for sure, not sure on the 92 (guessing it's the same) or 94.. It's probably on their webpage directions IIRC???? Good luck.. J.

I need to know what is the proper jetting for my stock carb when i get my factory b pipe in, im also getting an aftermarket flame arrestor(idk if that even matters for this)

Leave the stock flame arrestor on the stock carb and your jetting will be much, much easier. Changing the flame arrestor fcks with the jetting more than the pipe. With the stock flame arrestor on, start with stock jetting and you will prob be damn close. You will prob just need to open the high speed adjuster screw and maybe *maybe* go up one size on the low speed jet, and drop the pop off just a smidge...

Last edited:
Top Bottom