SX/SXi/SXi Pro carb suggestions???

I have a 94 sx that I'm putting back together and I bought a top end that has been ported and IM not sure what kind of carb to put on it? it has a factory limited pipe,timing advance,msd,vforce reeds...before I started putting it back together it had a single 40mm on it but with the porting can I run one big single or do I need to go to doubles?

I have a 94 sx that I'm putting back together and I bought a top end that has been ported and IM not sure what kind of carb to put on it? it has a factory limited pipe,timing advance,msd,vforce reeds...before I started putting it back together it had a single 40mm on it but with the porting can I run one big single or do I need to go to doubles?

You will probably burn the front piston with a big single.

go with duals. if you're on a budget pick up the dual keihin setup. ideally i'd like to run the sxi pro/sxr dual mikuni 40i's

but if you want to stick with a single or maybe look for a dual setup. My buddy has his single a/m 44 mikuni, intake, & throttle cable up for sale (he went to the 40i's) and I have another complete setup with dual keihins.

Where are you in florida?

Top Bottom