Carbon Fiber Nose Piece SJ

tom21

havin fun
yes, I have shaved down the top more and just pulled the mold off last night. I have sand and polish the mold and then I can get some of these popped. cant get the p[ics off my new phone. Im retarded.

Tom21 has the mold done maybe he'll chime in. I kept hounding him and he got the mold finished and I got my nose piece mid june. He should be ready to produce a bunch now. I'll try and post a pic when I get time.

I think people are willing to pay more than 75 shipped. There just not willing to pay the ludicris 200+ prices of some companies. there has to be a happy medium Quality product/ Fair price. I'll try and get Pics tomm of the one tom21 made for me. They should be easy to reproduce since he's already got the mold made. It's not carbon fiber (to pricey) but still looks very good.

I think people are willing to pay more than 75 shipped. There just not willing to pay the ludicris 200+ prices of some companies. there has to be a happy medium Quality product/ Fair price. I'll try and get Pics tomm of the one tom21 made for me. They should be easy to reproduce since he's already got the mold made. It's not carbon fiber (to pricey) but still looks very good.

seems like this could be very popular since the stock hood is so reliable in the surf and could save a lot of money for the flatwater guys to get the smooth nose for tricks and lowered bracket.

Top Bottom