Super Jet ....CARBON LOVERS WET DREAM.....almost done.

Oh man I'm gonna have to do that soon. Looks soo cool. I'm definitely doing the carbon wrap when I decide to chop down the pole and I fear after that it's gonna spread across the trailer and find it's way onto the ultra...

Thanks! It was suprisingly easy, just very time consuming..... It has been 100+ degrees here in the bay area lately with this freak heat wave and it really wasted alot of my resin because it would flash waaaay to soon in this heat! But it is working great to cure all the layers on the ski. Final tweaks to the chinpad mounts then I should have some of those up for grabs.

Looks good we did the same in aus but I made full carbon tubbies molded them on then payed 2 layers of carbon over the bottem seem to hold up real well looks killer to our hoods were wami 8 hand hold hood a bit of a bitch to lay but came up awesome

Looks good we did the same in aus but I made full carbon tubbies molded them on then payed 2 layers of carbon over the bottem seem to hold up real well looks killer to our hoods were wami 8 hand hold hood a bit of a bitch to lay but came up awesome

a picture is worth a thousand words. That 8 hole hood would look sweet if done up right!

I'll post some photos soon iam thinking about wrapping my rickter yo cover up the terrible paint the 8 hand hold hood was sick I can't post from my I phone I'll do it later

i wonder if you can wrap carbon around a b pipe chamber? You know, to make it look like wammers b pipe? I wonder if it would hold up?

I have been thinking the same thing for along time..... I have always wondered if the resin will stand up to the heat. Anyone have any info on this....?

what oz carbon is that looks bigger than 11 oz
i used to have the same obsession :)
P2260154.jpg

P2260159.jpg

Top Bottom