Other Carbon RCW Brawler Kit Build x2

102nd7 and I picked up a pair of carbon Brawler hull kits from Brian about a month or so ago and I figured I would post up the build thread now that I have made a little bit of progress. I gotta say I'm definitely impressed with the hulls, they are super light and the quality is top notch. Brian and Josh seem like pretty cool straightforward dudes and I would definitely recommend their business to anyone. The hulls were ready for pickup right when they said they would be; no delays or drama like I have seen from many AM hull builders on here.

I plan on having the hulls ready to drop in the water by the end of Febuary when my motor is supposed to be here. 102nd7 will be running his PHP 898 and I've got a TPE 1105 on order for mine. No, I can't ride for crap and will probably hurt myself, but the 1105 wasn't going to cost me that much more than the 954. Besides, how much more power could it really have over the Xscream 850 I ran last year? :squint:

Hulls fresh out of the molds:
Brawlers_zpsbe79e91f.jpg

Reinforcing the motor mounts that Brian had already aligned and epoxied in:
MotorMounts1_zps2d931d2e.jpg

Several layers of carbon over the mounts followed by a large sheet to cover everything up:
MotorMounts2_zps92ac1742.jpg

Thats it for now... I'm itching to ride them! Or maybe it's just from all the damn carbon dust...

We WILL be riding in March though. Going to try to hit up Wavedaze again this year.

chad

I pretty much love beer
Site Supporter
Brian installed similar foot warmers in my footholds on my brawler. I love them .
pretty cool building 2 at a time they are looking great

iangdesign

Cats, lots of cats!
Someone should develop a suit for cold weather riding with a quick disconnect...haha! You northern fellas would be riding year round! The foot warmers are awesome!

Top Bottom