Other Carbon RCW Brawler Kit Build x2

powerhouseperformance

www.PHPSKI.com
Site Supporter
Funny you bring that up - Back in the day there used to be some sit down guys that would ride lake Michigan all year that did just that. They had fittings glued in their wet suits that they could hook their cooling by passes to with hose. I'm not sure if they had a quick disconnect of any kind because I don't think these guys were into getting separated for their machines;) Pretty cool idea and they said it kept them warm and toasty no matter how cold it was out on the lake.
Someone should develop a suit for cold weather riding with a quick disconnect...haha! You northern fellas would be riding year round! The foot warmers are awesome!

Droste14

Be About It!
Funny you bring that up - Back in the day there used to be some sit down guys that would ride lake Michigan all year that did just that. They had fittings glued in their wet suits that they could hook their cooling by passes to with hose. I'm not sure if they had a quick disconnect of any kind because I don't think these guys were into getting separated for their machines;) Pretty cool idea and they said it kept them warm and toasty no matter how cold it was out on the lake.

.... :sneaky: something may be in the works....

iangdesign

Cats, lots of cats!
.... :sneaky: something may be in the works....

That's pretty skippy...I'm sure it could be pretty simply done. That would extend my ride time to year round down here in the south. Water temp drops belows 40 degrees and I turn into a chihuahua!

007.gif

Last edited:

CRJ

Hibernating
take the foot warmer and hand warmer idea one step further and use a stock SJ fuel control valve to adjust where the water goes (bars or feet) and how much goes there.

One of the things i WILL be adding for sure!

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
Limitedslip7 ran out of epoxy. Won't get no more till the 24th. So No more progress till after Xmas.

Great work there! You all have to be applauded for something that always goes unnoticed,all the thought that goes into anything you do before you make that cut or do anything to a hull.

Subscribed!

Looks good. Pouring 2 part in the top deck and sealing it up? Thats how we do ours to add strength in the holds. Then just use eps foam in the bottom.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Also if you are fitting a 155 shoe do it before you bond those decks! I went through my tunnel and had to cut the tray open to fix it right.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Not done yet, still have a ways to go. I did get them glued together though.

Foamed top deck:
Foam1_zpseee1566f.jpg

Foamed bottom deck:
Foam2_zps4a306c5f.jpg

Epoxied together:
Glued1_zps6bc40378.jpg

Weighs in at 54.6lbs so far, still have to put in the pump shoes and inserts though.
Glued2_zps48c3feca.jpg

Top Bottom