Other Carbon RCW Brawler Kit Build x2

I was able to get the hood hooks and X2 latch bolted up today. Had to modify both the hooks and the latch a bit to get them to fit and work well, but the end result is a very well secured hood. I'm going to get the next set of prototype hood hooks machine early this week and tested before having a batch quoted at a few machine shops.

IMG_20140405_221709.jpg
IMG_20140405_221647.jpg

Well its nothing super obvious cause I was trouble shooting all afternoon. I tested the start stop switch and its good I went through all the connections in the ebox and all seemed to be making good connections and they are all coated with dielectric grease. I swapped in another starter solenoid with no luck. I jumped the ground Strait from the ebox to the motor with no luck. I'm thinking maybe the rectifier Idk if that would keep the motor from turning over.

For the hell of it, check the fuse. Post up a picture of the e box in the morning, maybe someone will see something. I'm pretty sure it will start with a bad rectifier.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Oh I did check the fuse. I wish it could have been that simple. Just out of curiosity what do the green wires do that come out of the start stop switch?

Check grounds it the most common problem for why it won't start like the ground from motor to ebox or battery? The only ground that goes to ebox to motor is the stator so I'd chec grounds

Oh I did check the fuse. I wish it could have been that simple. Just out of curiosity what do the green wires do that come out of the start stop switch?

The green wires go to the stator, the green wires coming out of the regulator anyways. I don't think there are green wires that come out of the s/s switch, should only be brown, black and red. Do you have the service manual? If not you should download it, it has the wiring diagrams in it.

Proformance1

Liquid Insanity
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
hot try the starter, direct from battery to starter, this bypasses everything in the ebox. Just remove the main cable and QUICKLY slap the pos side with it. it will arc

Shift change at work no time to work on it till this weekend. I'm sure I'll get it figured out. If I don't figure it out Friday night I'll in list some help from Limitedslip7

Got it figured out. It was a mix of 2 things going wrong. I had my main power wired up a little bit wrong and i had a bad solenoid.

Top Bottom