Carburator tuning question?

Hey guys I've searched a bunch but I need clarity on how to tune my x2 carburator it's the 28mm I'm wondering what the stock settings are and when someone sais one turn out is that from the fully tightened position? so would I tighten it all the way first and than loosen it one full turn? Thanks

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
I dont know the stock settings, but yes, adjustments are based on number of turns out from the bottomed out position.

I would encourage you to shop out a different carb. The 28mm carb is very restrctive. You could maybe find a used 38mm carb from a later model 650. My first boat was a 650sx and it had a sbn44 on it.

Thanks for the info I have been looking for a bigger carb but can't seem to find one for a reasonable price so I would to adjust mine to get the most out of it untill I can find a replacement :)

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
Have you posted in the wtb section? There are lots of people here who part out skis and my have sonething you can use.

Hey guys I've searched a bunch but I need clarity on how to tune my x2 carburator it's the 28mm I'm wondering what the stock settings are and when someone sais one turn out is that from the fully tightened position? so would I tighten it all the way first and than loosen it one full turn? Thanks
Yup but dont tighten it really tight then back out 1 turn and go from there. Use your plugs and throttle response to tune it. I/E read the plugs. Good luck!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom