CD155MX X2 build

CD155MX

Squirrel!!!
You should be building a SJ and get the girlfriend a dress and a nice purse!!! HA HA HA

haha thanks Charles. My next build will be at SJ for sure. When I do a SJ build it will be much more in depth that this one though. How have you been? Crazy about the amoeba thing in Elsinore..

CD155MX

Squirrel!!!
Hey everyone. I got held up a bit on the project. I was doing some work on my SXR getting it ready for a laughlin trip that I just got back from.

I was in a real rush to get this project done so my GF could ride the thing. Well I threw that idea out the window because I don't want to cut any corners or half A$$ something and not be happy with the finished product.

Well I am at a decision point. I was reading CRAB'S build and I am really intrigued by his hull mod to the front of the ski. I was hoping a few people could chime in and tell me their thoughts on the mod. This ski is going to be a flat-water ski and it already has TOM21's tubbies glassed on. Also, did Legdragger ever make a mold out of the one that he got from Japan??

dbrutherford

Parts Whore
...Also, did Legdragger ever make a mold out of the one that he got from Japan??

I think he gave it to 24/7 and they did. But a bunch of people on PWCToday didn't get the parts they bought from 24/& so I don't recommend it.

Find someone going ot the World FInals this year and beg them to buy you one!

CD155MX

Squirrel!!!
I think he gave it to 24/7 and they did. But a bunch of people on PWCToday didn't get the parts they bought from 24/& so I don't recommend it.

Find someone going ot the World FInals this year and beg them to buy you one!

I will be going to the WF this year, so I will have to stop by their booth. This is if I don't get impatient before then and just do the foam and glass over method.

Thanks for the heads up

madscientist

chilling with these guys.
they rock and can't wait to do the hull bottom in a few weeks befire paint.

crab is running a bottom mod and tubbies as well as a few others

were's your tubbie pics? i've posted mine a couple of times and a surf vid

shawn_NJ

Chasing waves.
The nose hull mod is awesome. I have it on 2 of my ski without tubbies right now, and I honestly dont miss the tubbies too much. One thing to consider.....If you buy the japanese style part, its going to be more of a PIA to install (nicely) if you have tubbies already.

Last edited:

tom21

havin fun
it may be a little late but Vumad did a bottom fill and pulled a mold. it needs a little smoothing out but is pretty good. its at the shop for me to finish and he made it to sell em so if anyone is needing it let me know. his has this installed and my tubbies on top of it.

CD155MX

Squirrel!!!
it may be a little late but Vumad did a bottom fill and pulled a mold. it needs a little smoothing out but is pretty good. its at the shop for me to finish and he made it to sell em so if anyone is needing it let me know. his has this installed and my tubbies on top of it.

Hey Tom you are actually about 2 or 3 weeks ahead of schedule. I had some setbacks with school and cash that made me put the project on hold. I was planning on getting stuff going again in about 2 or 3 weeks.

Thanks for the heads up!!! :fing02::fing02:

Last edited:

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!

attachment.php

This is one of the pictures of my hull after the mods. There are a lot more in my build thread linked in my sig.

The mold I made is really ment to be installed with, but prior to the instalation of Tom21's tubbies. Not saying that it is too late for you to use...

In anycase, The mold is at Tom's shop right now. The only reason we haven't started trying to move this part is the mold needs some minor repairs (I've been too busy to fix it because of medic school). You can probably have one now if you can get Tom to make a part from the mold and you don't mind touching it up a tad once you get it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom