center bleed in SJ ?'s

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
so, I sold my bro's mod pipe and need to replace it. I've got a spair Center bleed blaster chaimber laying around that we're trying to put in but we're haveing a problem with interference with the manifold. It seems that he has an Ancient B pipe that has a more squared off manifold (as well as only 2 water adjusters in the head pipe with a weird location for the bottom water outlet) the squared manifold interferes with the chiamber, should we put some dents in the chaimber, grind the manifold or a combo?

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
OK, I've got a air powered die grinder, is that good enough? what type of tip should I use? I'm pretty clueless on grinding aluminum (previous attemps ened up gumming the tip quickly), any advice would be great.

Rockstar

Dicksmacker
Will I need to do anything to the actual gas tank or should it clear? Going to try and do this tomorrow.

Rockstar said:
Will I need to do anything to the actual gas tank or should it clear? Going to try and do this tomorrow.
I just dented my pipe a little to clear the gas tank. I had to do a lot more work to prevent it from rubbing on the hull.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
I had to dent the one I had so that it would clear the hull.

For the gastank, I took a heat gun to it to reshape the tank, not the chamber.

Rockstar

Dicksmacker
I dont have a heat gun so I guess I will be denting the chamber. Should I be using a normal hammer or will that cause the chamber crack? I starting on it sunday but was afraid of cracking it...

Top Bottom