650/X-2 Cheap backflip power x2 dutch

I have seen vids of x2s flipping :)

Vumad u funny haha !

I know what takes a engine to run good cause of My Dutch championchip pocketbike custom class builds. I build 1.2 hp engines so there race raddy with 15 Hp.restricted :p all.custom build parts !

But i loved the prop change on my x2 so if a swirl is the best i would pay 200 bucks just like that.
Sometimes there up for sale, but its hard for me to look them up :)

I know an intake does wonders in combo with an exhaust. I have a 1990 x2 i think its the 38 carb.

Witch pipe gives the most bottm end ? Westcoast pope looks a bit small..

Greetings ,

'kotajoe

Do Good Crew!!!!!!
Every 650 X2 that I have ridden is a complete turd that can barely get out of its own way. Buy a better engine and chop the hell out of your hull and get a better pump. Unless you ride big surf, back flips wont happen with out a huge investment. I can possibly see someone doing a barrel roll off of a nice boat wake.

Just came off the lake and drove a superjet 701 tuned. Damn thats light and fast!

My 650 has Nice power now, i can play a little bit, so im tuning it up for mo re fun !

I am stick. I cant buy engines here and i need to import parts.

I will chip the hull soon and than some tuning :)

Just dit some Nice bunnyhops from left to right thats fun. The superjet is an instant jumping machine!

But loveeeee my x2

I dont understand that. i think if means that i can tune but it still will be a 650 haha

I know that. Id love to have something else but that is not an option. And the 650 will do for now !

Gr,

'kotajoe

Do Good Crew!!!!!!
LOLZ, yeah we have a few local kawi guys that think their skis are the greatest inventions in the world (one is a stock X2 lol).

TheCoz43

Jet Surfer
I am just finishing up an X2 build. I will make a build thread soon. My ski came with a Pipe Head Water box, pump cone and 44 carb, I put a fresh stock motor back in. I shaved 60 lbs off the ski in misc parts and fiberglass, moved the battery under the seat cut three inches off the back, added a trim lever, d cut the ride plate, moved the steering back 5 inches, added lightened fly wheel and high performance coil and reed stuffers. Added a freestyle pump cone and waiting for top loader intake and foot straps, With all this I plan to catch air in the lake, but not back flip. I will be riding mostly in the ocean where I will try flips or rolls, but with that being said this is the wrong ski to do it on. Get a super jet or a mod hull like the bob above. I am starting a build on my super jet and I plan to do most of the mods listed above. I will post videos of everything in the next few months. Listen to these guys they have helped me a ton, Check out Vumads and Austins threads.
Photo067.jpgPhoto059.jpgPhoto057.jpg

Last edited:
I am just finishing up an X2 build. I will make a build thread soon. My ski came with a Pipe Head Water box, pump cone and 44 carb, I put a fresh stock motor back in. I shaved 60 lbs off the ski in misc parts and fiberglass, moved the battery under the seat cut three inches off the back, added a trim lever, d cut the ride plate, moved the steering back 5 inches, added lightened fly wheel and high performance coil and reed stuffers. Added a freestyle pump cone and waiting for top loader intake and foot straps, With all this I hope to barrel role in the lake, but not back flip. I will be riding mostly in the ocean where I hope to flip, but with that being said this is the wrong ski to do it on. I am starting a build on my super jet and I plan to do most of the mods listed above. I will post videos of everything in the next few months. Listen to these guys they have helped me a ton, Check out Vumads and Austins threads.
View attachment 188580View attachment 188581View attachment 188582

Really good lookin x2

I am just finishing up an X2 build. I will make a build thread soon. My ski came with a Pipe Head Water box, pump cone and 44 carb, I put a fresh stock motor back in. I shaved 60 lbs off the ski in misc parts and fiberglass, moved the battery under the seat cut three inches off the back, added a trim lever, d cut the ride plate, moved the steering back 5 inches, added lightened fly wheel and high performance coil and reed stuffers. Added a freestyle pump cone and waiting for top loader intake and foot straps, With all this I hope to barrel role in the lake, but not back flip. I will be riding mostly in the ocean where I hope to flip, but with that being said this is the wrong ski to do it on. I am starting a build on my super jet and I plan to do most of the mods listed above. I will post videos of everything in the next few months. Listen to these guys they have helped me a ton, Check out Vumads and Austins threads.
View attachment 188580View attachment 188581View attachment 188582

Really good looking X2

Nice x2, cool project.

I am thinking of sleeving My 650 engine. Any tips and tricks someone ?

And no i dont think kawi is the best e.c. but i love the X2 ! Haha backflips i dont nerd but would be Nice. i just want to have more jump fun. Just made a meters high jump jesterday with a big wave from a boat funnnnnn. That can be used for my hight now i need more momentum..

Ocean pro head, lager sleeves dual exhaust ports per cylinder, different exhaust, i will port the whole engine. Better carbs and a swirl prop.

Offcourse a nice chop of the back end.

I think that will be fun or not ?

Greetings,

GrantWarden

Not new, just new.
If you did all those mods and a nice pipe you would have a seriously nice 650. A 3-4 inch shortening should be plenty to make the ski feel way better.

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
Nice x2, cool project.

I am thinking of sleeving My 650 engine. Any tips and tricks someone ?

And no i dont think kawi is the best e.c. but i love the X2 ! Haha backflips i dont nerd but would be Nice. i just want to have more jump fun. Just made a meters high jump jesterday with a big wave from a boat funnnnnn. That can be used for my hight now i need more momentum..

Ocean pro head, lager sleeves dual exhaust ports per cylinder, different exhaust, i will port the whole engine. Better carbs and a swirl prop.

Offcourse a nice chop of the back end.

I think that will be fun or not ?

Greetings,

Sleeves? And still on the swirl prop?

Buy a pipe...

Top Bottom