Surfriding Check me out Giving The WaveBlaster A Go!

Watching this on my phone last night I thought the final shot was a bail, now I see that the gopro caught the backflip, thats a priceless shot!

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
wow guys thanks!

i cant believe how fun it is. it gives me that rush like when i first started riding, the unknown scary feeling of going for it, but not sure exactly what is going to happen. ill be back on it on saturday and this time with my new hero 3. should be sick but, looks like the waves might not be ideal for flipping.....

Its all about the surf!
That was amazing ZacK!!! And the icing on the cake was the loose helmet shot, couldn't of planned that one! You need to flip a full size couch just to say it can be done! (Disclaimer - I'm not daring you, you're just crazy enough to do it!!!!)

flipside

Bridges
wow guys thanks!

i cant believe how fun it is. it gives me that rush like when i first started riding, the unknown scary feeling of going for it, but not sure exactly what is going to happen. ill be back on it on saturday and this time with my new hero 3. should be sick but, looks like the waves might not be ideal for flipping.....

Thats sick man, way to go for it and nail it! The blaster rolls feel so much better than a standup, hard to describe.. Congrats!

your a sick unit :):):):)n last shot is epic brings back memories painful memories of landing on my head can't wait to see the Oside crew tear it up blaster style

Top Bottom