Check out my new ride

SNOWMAN

HE HATE ME
sup fellas, i was on here a while back.. i had a 650sx, and i was tryin as hard as i could to bring my freestyle game up. i pegged a few tricks but had no power and stuff...anyway, moved to a lake and bought this new toy, i been loookin for one of these for like 4 years. bunch of stuff like ride plate and intake grate and impeller, aluminum handleple.....hope to improve my skills. any tips on my next smart mod to step up my game would be appreciated. it looks so boring all white tho thinkin bout puttin a vinyl pirana on the sides. will update with better pics in this hurr thread.

Attachments

• 3kc3mb3o75Q15U15X3a58db5208a972d41c73.jpg
    3kc3mb3o75Q15U15X3a58db5208a972d41c73.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 70
  • 3nf3mb3lb5T65W35S0a5810fd7006815c153f.jpg
    3nf3mb3lb5T65W35S0a5810fd7006815c153f.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 50
  • 3n53k53od5Z15Q05S4a5871dec1d395991ac7.jpg
    3n53k53od5Z15Q05S4a5871dec1d395991ac7.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 3n93m23p95V45T25Z1a589547aff17b1517a0.jpg
    3n93m23p95V45T25Z1a589547aff17b1517a0.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

WHERE-THE-SEAT-AT
Sn rule !!!!!!!!!!!!

chop the nose bondline and put a rn stock or AM pole on it. will look much better

Last edited:

SNOWMAN

HE HATE ME
is chopping the nose something i can do without bodywork? i guess i can google it. yo what else should i put on the ski, i mean i dont need footholds until i attempt like backflips and barrel rolls and stuff...do i?
thankz

WHERE-THE-SEAT-AT
No body work. JUst turf

i cut the nose bond line and turfed the nose and rails. IMO it look allot better than the fat nose.
attachment.php

SNOWMAN

HE HATE ME
thankz for all the replies fellas. yo 5810 i see what you did there with the removal of the rubber "square" part of the ski, i saw on e where he did some light fiberglass work on the front and made it look like a roundnose, does the rounder nose aid in performance as far as freestle goes?
and footholds are next , guess i better research the best way i dont have the skills to cut the body up and mold them myself
thanks. i havent ridden it yet. its killin me.
copped a crappy trailer now i need a solenoid and its game time...better pic of ski

Attachments

• DSC03190.jpg
    DSC03190.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

WHERE-THE-SEAT-AT
clean...

for the nose its just looks, some people like rn look better.
search here for foothold installs, there are alot of good threads. Ride it first before you start modding, cause it will give you more motivation.

SNOWMAN

HE HATE ME
ok bro cant wait to ride it, needs a solenoid and possibly a carb clean/rebuild. but i plan on riding it this weekend. hope to be able to tailstand it and fire hydrant this piece as well as i did the 650, never got nose stabs down on the 650, dont know if my technique is off, or the 650 was just too heavy and wouldnt launch high enough...maybe i just suck at freestyle. lol hey 5810 did you shave your vents and add handholds yourself, or is that some custom hood?
thankz man im reading as well to learn more. thats a nice ski man, you dont have turf on the front yet? is that dangerous to have the nose xposed without the rubber gauard?

SNOWMAN

HE HATE ME
thankz for pointing me in the right direction fellas! gonna make mine "custom" as well. those are sick skis maybe one day mine will pop up on here lookin sweet and pulling of some stunts on vid.]
amped

SNOWMAN

HE HATE ME
so i go to work on the ski.charge batt, new plugs. new fuel, new solenoid. climb under and low and behold there is a jetdynamics plate and a riva top loader? grate...1. are these good for freestyle? and where can i spot the impeller brand? also, it has two pissers, never had a ski with that..of course it has a bilge...2. will the 2 pissers aid in cooling that much? 3. do the yamahas take on water quicker or slower than a stock 650sx? i could bury that bitch for 10 seconds and be ok. 4. also, i have a k&n filter on this piece...the water pouring in from the top seems like it would drop on the carb...sorry for all the questions i did search alot before posting, some of these questions are purely opinion based so im looking for your opinion
thankz alot
shopping list
some sort of handhold- may make one myself
blowsion trigger and exhaust bling
blowsion chin pad cover
grips and ends
pole limiter
dirt bike helmet
gloves
what else? see you on tha water! :buttkick: edit; it has a sbt 701 motor as well.

Last edited:

mademan9

I ride a SuperFrk WannaBe
I had the same air filter on my 650 and it did the same thing with the water pouring on it. I changed my hose to a flex hose and rerouted on side of my carb. One of my favorite mods on my sq besides the hood, is my round nose pole -3. I can control my ski a lot more with it. And its not an expensive mod. You can pick up rn pole on the x for about 100.

SNOWMAN

HE HATE ME
thankz alot guys. i will get some hose to reroute the water. gonna put a temp. hgandhold so i can do some gay hood stunts. lulz.
and hell yeah where else would i be? FLORIDA
lets ride niggas

SNOWMAN

HE HATE ME
yo mademan! i tried to pm you. wouldnt work. im taking this piece out for the first time soon, and im worried about the k&n filter. the stock hood has no hose on the ends and i dont want any water getting into the carb. help. the k&n has a great chance of getting water in it being that it is exposed am i right?
where can i get some 2"dia hose to put on there to reroute the water........even if i do that , wont any water in the hull splash into the k &n?

help me out x2 i don wanna blow it up

EDIT; ordered a mikuni wetsuit for the filter. 7 bucks. yo until that comes, will i be safe to ride the ski and do some underwater stuff?
should i spray the filter with filter oil?
somebody?

Last edited:
Top Bottom