Chicago to daytona...

huddleston

THE SUNSHINE STATE
what's up guys, I was wondering if anyone needs there ski taken from Chicago to daytona, Me and my girl do the registration for nick during the ride, were going down a week early this year and i'm just seeing if anyone is interested in me hauling there ski down for them, I'm not 100% sure what setup i'm taking yet, i have a box trailer with racks that can hold 4 skis, so there might be 2 spots open for skis and gear, or a sled trailer that can prolly hold 6 but they would be exposed to the elements, we are renting a beach house about 10min from the spot, so you will have to figure out your own accommodations. feel free to pm me or post up on here, thanks guys, if anyone needs a reference just ask nick "yamaslut" we are leaving on the 9th of January, we can negotiate the price if u are interested, feel free to call, 4199446740 Chris

BrightE's

Paul
Hey Chris,

I just sold my RN hull so I won't have a ski that needs to get down to Daytona, but it's very possible I'll be making a purchase while down there. Any chance you'll have an open space on the way back up north? That being contingent on this not being a one way trip I suppose.

Paul

IS0LD0UT

I hate winter
Sweet I will keep you in mind. I was thinking of driving, but having my ski show up sounds much better.

Sweet I will keep you in mind. I was thinking of driving, but having my ski show up sounds much better.
It's way nicer to just fly. It's not the driving there that sucks it's the drive home. It's so nice to just go to the airport Sunday and be home hours later!

Good luck on getting skis man! See you down there.

huddleston

THE SUNSHINE STATE
Hey Chris,

I just sold my RN hull so I won't have a ski that needs to get down to Daytona, but it's very possible I'll be making a purchase while down there. Any chance you'll have an open space on the way back up north? That being contingent on this not being a one way trip I suppose.

Paul

i won't really know till i get a head count.. its a round trip.. I'll keep you posted

BrightE's

Paul
Hey Chris man, things are looking pretty up that I'll pick up a hull at Daytona. Spaces still available for a return trip on a bunk in your closed trailer?

Paul

Top Bottom