Chicken Bone Roll Call !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
it's an hr drive to o-beach, it will be possible to hit the pass at p-beach with a little effort. some of them are.

Thanks.

I might still make it. Because of work and school, I'm not going to have the time off. I'll be starting a new job about then I hope. Maybe I'll get lucky and the transition b/t old and new jobs will work out for me. It's too far for a sat-sun thing, but if I can get fri-monday off, I'll be there. It's possible... hoping to play my cards... but not looking good right now.

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
About once every few weeks now, I'll ask my wife what we are doing that weekend and if she wants to go to a freeride. "I've told you that's the weekend of that wedding we're going to." DAM MIT! First I couldn't go to Daytona now I can't go to Pensacola either. I WILL be there next year.

Fro Diesel

creative control
Yeah Turbo, I booked the room Thurs night, through Sun night, checkout Monday. We'll be ripping Friday. And getting ripped Thursday. :Banane35:

Nice will! I can't wait. I think i am just gonna head your way as soon as exams are over. That way i can maybe even ride since the lakes here are all frozen over.

Nice will! I can't wait. I think i am just gonna head your way as soon as exams are over. That way i can maybe even ride since the lakes here are all frozen over.

you are welcome to come stay with me if you wanna do a little flatwater riding before we leave. might not be a bad idea to make sure we dont have any bugs that need to be worked out.

Yeah Jeff feel free to come on down asap. We can show you some good ol' KY Lake riding. Haha. We can atleast chase barges. ;) And I suppose you could chase the two-legged deer. Always in season.

Fro Diesel

creative control
Yeah Jeff feel free to come on down asap. We can show you some good ol' KY Lake riding. Haha. We can atleast chase barges. ;) And I suppose you could chase the two-legged deer. Always in season.

You crack me up bro. I just can't friggen wait. :Banane01: More than half the semester is over now...had to add a countdown just to believe it was going to end. I am going to put the ski back together this month and as soon as exams are over... I am in my car on the way to KY. BTW superjetdave on the boards will probably come with me so that he can help support the costs of gas and hotel. His ski wont be done...but it will be his first freeride outside of MI. can't wait to load my trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom