Chicken Bone Roll Call !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grasshopper

Wax on Wax off.....
grasshopper+ IRS= No ckickenbone for grasshopper...

Unfortunately i will not be able to make it now due to the good ole IRS .... Did not think i would have to pay $4500 in taxes:scared::thumbsdown::usa2:!!!!! First year being self employed... oh well live and learn.... I am up for any more rides going on in FL.... after i recover.....

jettechnow

-3 Conversion Backflipper
I have been known to give good deals on parts, but you are probably thinking of some one else. My company is actually called Water Way Marine. If I can help you with anything though, I would be more than happy to. See everyone down there:friday:

Big Kahuna

Administrator
hey kahuna are you bringing the family?

it's been great talking to everyone and the more the merrier

No, Anita and Izzy are going to hang out at her parents in Andalusia, so I am going to drive down (hour drive) from the inlaws for just the day... looking forward. Got a new motor installed in the SJ, going to take it out tomorrow to test. crank let go last year, took out my TLR ported cylinder.

Fro Diesel

creative control
Leaving on the 23rd around 6 pm, hoping to be down there sometime Thursday night. Be ready to ride Friday morning.:brap::thewave:

Then you better hurry and buy a ski:chairshot:

No, seriously...or come over and finish mine...exams and end of semester papers are Killing me:banghead:

I can't wait to down there see you guys soon. :Banane35:

Isn't it about time to do a post ur face and ski thread for this event?:shrug:

We are not gonna leave as early as i like friday morning, but we should be pulling out no later than noon! My buddy has a gay exam review, i told him to skip that poop its only a review!!

Big Kahuna

Administrator
This morning on the phone with the wife.....

"Uh, we need to talk about next weekend"
Me: "Uh, what you mean?"
"Not on the phone"

Oh boy...... not sure what this means, she also mentioned about talking about her day from yesterday so her mind may have been somewhere else. But I am expecting the "We are going to see my family, not you going jetskiing".........

uggggggggggggg

madscientist

chilling with these guys.
that is unacceptable from your spouse to start that argument. on the grounds that this was not a last min decision to come. months of planning and decisions between the 2 of u of what was going to happen on that weekend.

bring her flowers and ask her what happend yesterday. my wife has already made her decision to accomodate me when we go to new orleans by leting me dissapear to gino and kristy's to ride while she visits w/ the parents. this is not an un-reasonable comprimise

good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom