Chicken Bone Roll Call !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawn_NJ

Chasing waves.
Talked with work. I'm officially IN!! As is my brother who is not on here. (2) 750 X2s coming down. Were leaving Weds after work and will be getting there Thursday afternoon.

Me, my girl, about three or four friends are coming down fri morning, cause i'm cheap and poor and don't wanna pay for a thurs night room!! HAHA! I'll be the one falling off the ski, my friends will be the ones face down in the sand, and my girl will be tanning it up and "trying" to ride my ski! Gonna be awesome! I'll prob end up in the sand too...

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
It so bums me out I can't get mine down there for you guy's to test the hull mod in person, the quotes I got were about 500 each way and I didn't like the outfit.

It so bums me out I can't get mine down there for you guy's to test the hull mod in person, the quotes I got were about 500 each way and I didn't like the outfit.

that sux crab i would love to try your front hull mod out. i think i may go that route when i really tear into the x2. i need to get some more glassing under my belt first :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom