Freestyle Christian's Xscream KDX 2013 build

Christian_83

Xscream
After a pretty bumpy road i wanna start my build thread for this year.
Originally i should build a "phantom" hull, but after got screwed in this deal by Steve http://www.x-h2o.com/index.php?threads/what-to-do-steve-trendsetterz.145073/ by paying 5500usd for a hull i never saw, and Never got any money back, i had to do something is i wanted to ride this ride.
"Lucky" for me i got a good friend who loaned me money, to buy Jason Bleasdales 2013 Xscream carbon KDX hull.
The KDX was actually my dream hull, but at 8500usd plus shipping to Denmark (1000usd) and import tax 25% you end up with a hull at almost 12000usd before paint and turf.
I also dreamed about getting a stroker engine for my ride this year, but for obvious reasons this is set way back.
A quick rundown on whats going in

2013 Xscream KDX carbon hull
Xscream billet comp. adjst polekit
Xscream billet steering system
DASA 850 SS
DASA dual carb billet intake /v force 2 reeds
Dual 49mm Full spectrums
MSD Digital Dual channel Total Loss
Power factory exhaust
OEM 155m Yamaha pump, with Skat track C75 cut back/thin blade prop

The hull is very nice, the bottom deck, had some loading and beacing scratches and i also wanted to pull th KDX 1200 sticker off, in this process some paint chips came off. So a good friend a i did a pearl poope re spray of the bottom :)
The hull is now laying upside down, to cure the paint fully. So soon the real build can begin, cant wait to try this baby :)
IMG_6469.JPG IMG_6470.JPG IMG_6471.JPG IMG_6489.jpg IMG_6490.jpg IMG_6891.jpg IMG_6920.jpg
null.jpg

Attachments

• 221778_10151618755586929_925087669_n.jpg
    221778_10151618755586929_925087669_n.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

clouse22

BDB Kustomz
Site Supporter
congrats christian! Its a bummer about your situation with backie chan and I hope you get your $ back. When its all said and done, I think your gonna be better off in the long run!

Christian_83

Xscream
Thanks guys, i really hope this ski and some motivation and training will make me progress a little. Im gonna post pictures and updates on the build up
The quality of these hulls are really T!TS :)
Any idea to a "sticker scheme" on the bottom deck - if it should be something other, than the normal KDX style?
IMG_6950.jpgIMG_6952.JPG

iangdesign

Cats, lots of cats!
Go wild on the graphics...I am not a fan of the simple graphics on the hulls. The Krash Ind. hulls are pretty sweet!

Glad you got something to build and ride! Sucks about the phantom hull, I hope you get some compensation back.

Christian_83

Xscream
Thanks dude, hope to get some more custom made when i get home :D Im thinking about buying a plotter/vinyl cutter with a friend haha, that would make is easy lol!

Top Bottom