Cleveland Rock-n-Ride Report:

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
Big storm in the morning took out our whole camp. The waves made up for it. We had to pay to the great Erie Lake gods for our beautiful swells. Unheard of this time of year: 3-5 footers!!!!! (occasional 7 footers) It was unreal. I am hammered, more tomorrow.
:woot:

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
I am so wishing I could have made it, but was out of town most of the week so there was no way.

That was fun as hell!!

I can't believe we had that kind of wavage!!

I really wish we had tht more often. A little carnage though.

Time to start tearin' down:banghead:

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
me too....
I have to get rid of this hangover first!!

Stats: 24 skis total (good amount for the first ride!):cool2: 21 Standups and 3 couches.

I am glad that the wave gods came through...

WaHoo_1

Surf Swimmer
djkorn1 said:
me too....
I have to get rid of this hangover first!!

Stats: 24 skis total (good amount for the first ride!):cool2: 21 Standups and 3 couches.

I am glad that the wave gods came through...

AWESOME! Glad to hear the sacrifices did in fact work! :hail: Sounds like the first Cleveland Ride gig was a success! Nice job dj. :headbang: Now serve us up some pix's!

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
It was a great day! :biggthumpup:
Partyboy and King were doing Rolls and attempting backys!!! The 20 ski rip to the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame was killer. Nothing like that many standups in a no wake zone doing subs, fountains and rolls! Can't wait to see the pics of that!!!!:highhorse:

The dinner at "The Drink Cafe" was excellent and the afterparty at the "Garage Bar" on the patio was a great time. (what I remember of it)

:hail: :hail:

gj_fx1

X-H2
awesome time guys :woot:

MADMAT said:
I can't believe we had that kind of wavage!!
I really wish we had tht more often.

You mean its not like that all the time?

BTW: what was up with all the roads closed on sunday ? :bs2: ??
We spent an hour trying to get to the the park and gave up.. :17: :bs2:

Diessel

x-H2O
gj_fx1 said:
awesome time guys :woot:

You mean its not like that all the time?

BTW: what was up with all the roads closed on sunday ? :bs2: ??
We spent an hour trying to get to the the park and gave up.. :17: :bs2:

they had the cycling event going on and it took place on route 2 eastbound. the only way to get to edgewater is to take lorain or detroit rd going towards downtown to W 25th street make a left(north) and in like 300 feet take ramp on left to route 2 west ( theres only one sign and its hidden up the ramp so you might miss it) and then just get off at edgewater park. i tryed to make it there on sat but didnt get in town till late that day. but was out at the boat ramps on sunday morning at 7:00am :bigeyes: :sneaky: :sneaky: , with nobody around to bug you just me and my buddy.

waiting for pics Dj and congrats on a good first event ( 21 stand ups and 3 couches):arms: :woot:

Last edited:

kingnothing3

give me fuel give me fire
had a great time, those people at the rock hall were eating that ******** up like candy! at one point i think we had about 60 cameras taking pictures. great ride, cant wait to see pics! damn cycling event blocked 80% of the roads

Last edited:
Top Bottom