Other Cold fusion steering

For what its worth, i liked the riser bars on my superjet... But absolutely hated them on my Gen3, it may be a waste of money for you

Then you go and say something like that when he's about ready to pull the trigger. Buy them, if you don't like them... Sell them. Then your out 15 bucks tops after shipping. Not a big deal.

'kotajoe

Do Good Crew!!!!!!
Order from Jetmaniac, he is the man when it comes to parts, shipping is super fast and prices are great!!!! He is a one stop shop for everything but hulls lol

FlightPlanDan

Don'tTrustAfartAfter50
Yeah I knew someone on here would probably sell a package and he's one of the best to deal with

We have different needs, but he hooked me up with the CF steering as well as some blowsion straight bars. I couldn't be happier. The UMI was a good set up..but high maint. Bearings...."o" rings.... it got old.
Love the CF.
Can't beat the price either.

SkiDiggity

formerly kawirider142
i live right by cold fusion i can get a plate for 69 bucks even. just pay for shipping which will run 5.15 if you want the plate. If i buy everything from him direct with cash it isn't taxed either so let me know what you want and i can go to the shop and grab parts. The turn plate is bullet prof and is 2 inches shorter but if you run straight bars it will shorten you up almost 3 inches.

Dmac80sc

Site Supporter
Hold on now I don't think people understand why you are thinking of trying the riser bars. You want some extra length when freeriding right? Well if you do the cold fusions phat bar set up I am pretty sure its -1 or -2.

NVJAY775

My home away from home.
I'm running cf steering set up from JM and a xmetal adj pole. Also riser bars. If you are running trim you will also need bar extensions from Blowsion, but JM has that too. I'd get the complete set up from JM and be done. I love my set up. But freeriding will give you a bit of grief. I rolled my bars back a bit (re-adjusted everything) and it helped and I can still pull tricks fine on flat. Very hard to find the happy medium, but I think I am as close as I am going to get. I can still cruise pretty fast with both feet forward, chase boats aggressively in surf stance, or kick in and do flat water stuff. I dig it.

Top Bottom