Super Jet cold fusion vs RRP steering system

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
Good thread!
My wammer plate/UMI set up is driving me insane. Both decent products, but the plate is wasted (causing most of the issues).

Gonna go cold fusion thru jetmaniac after consult. Best for my needs.

Get the vise grips out Dan and tighten that b!tch down!!! lol

FlightPlanDan

Don'tTrustAfartAfter50
Get the vise grips out Dan and tighten that b!tch down!!! lol

OH! The current system is totally custom....but no bearing protection from the salt water..lol..got me thru the weekend.
OCD's teflon helped a lot. But I ended up using it in ways that I'm sure it was not designed for! lol.
I'm ready for a whole new steering system.

Sospikey

Trying to get upside down
I went from stock to CF, very nice product. 1 full season on it this far, I have tighten the set screw once, that's all. I was happy with the no BS function of the oem style bushings and needed something that would accommodate my riser bars. CF met those criteras and had a nice price as well. Just my 2 cents...

I installed the Cold Fusion steering system with riser bars and tried it once at the lake. It is night and day difference coming from Xmetal with bushings. Smooth and tight (lol :). Excellent product. I highly recommend it over the Xmetal with bushings. A friendly advice to the guys at Xmetal, please work on your product. It needs a lot of improvement.

D.

Top Bottom