Colorado Riders

I am in the Springs. Looks like you guys were having fun! would be great to get together next year. most of my ski's are put up already for this year. Look forward to riding up north next year.

R35P3CT

Let's play Wave Race
Great group of riders here in CO. Like Mike said, the most of us are in the Denver/Loveland area and ride Cherry Creek/Boyd, but there is also a large group that ride Lake Meredith. I believe we are planning a Dec ride for Meredith or Henry....just an FYI

What lakes do you have close in the Springs? I love traveling to ride with others, so I would be all over making a trip south to ride with you.

RMBC Freeride

Vintage
Site Supporter
These guys got it covered pretty well. Cherry Creek and Boyd are most popular up north.
But you also have Prospect lake in Springs. You have to get a pass to ride there and its only on certain days/times. There are a few standup guys there occasionally.
As for Pueblo... well if you are just getting into standups then it will ruin your experience quickly IMO. Pueblo is a JOKE for standups with the boat ramp and ANS inspection... huge no-wake zones everywhere and no way to hang out at the beach near your truck and gear unless you have someone to drive it around...
I live 5 minutes from Lake Pueblo and NEVER go there! It's sad because it used to be the best place to go when it was legal to shore-launch. So, as mentioned, several of us go to Lake Meredith or Lake Henry (about an hour east of Pueblo). Shore launch, camp, no regulations, etc. Standup paradise...

To answer your last question, I currently have a Toby T1, superfreak circus, Polaris Octane, SXR, 1200 Blaster and a couple SJ's!!!

Well that should be great because it can only get better! All of the things you mentioned can be a trouble. We have a couple of bigger jetskis that we ride as well. Cannot wait to meet up and ride some new places.

I have some 650's, x2's, blaster 1, sn sj, sxi, and 2 big ones gp1200r and STX 1100

Welcome to the addiction. I have the black and orange superjet and the blue Fx1 in the pic mike posted. Join the two Facebook pages "colorado freeride" and "Colorado stand ups". I am hoping to make it down your way to Meredith or Henry early December if the lakes are still open. There is a small Royo of us from up north planning to go. I'll post it on Facebook if we are able to make it happen. Hopefully some of the southern bells will come too....cough... @RMBC Freeride...cough ;)

R35P3CT

Let's play Wave Race
Not many. 3 within about an hour radius of denver: cherry creek, chatfield, and Boyd lake. One other lake in Colorado Springs (about an hour away) but you need a yearly pass. We have quite possibly the worst state for jet skiing.

I think horsetooth by FoCo

I just wish they would open up sloans lake for jet skis. I live like 5 minutes from that lake, and would gladly pay the yearly fee to ride there.

Top Bottom