Colorado Riders

Denver...right off south Broadway.
You'll want to ride cherry creek then. I ride there probably 60-75% of the time. Chatfield is an option near you but it's a total hell hole IMO. If I lived walking distance to chatfield I would still drive to cherry creek or Boyd. Hit me up when you get out here! I hope you have a warm wetsuit for March riding.

Will do...I sold my ski a while back have just been collecting parts for a new build. I have a flatwater hull, but might be looking for RN come spring.
You should join the Colorado facebook pages in the mean time. You'll get to know some people before you get out here. The pages are called Colorado freeride and Colorado stand up riders. Looking forward to riding with you Ian.

Heading down to Meredith Saturday (dec 3) to ride. Just posting it on here for the crazy guys who don't have Facebook lol. If you intend to go let me know so that I know to inform you if plans change for some reason.

Cool thanks for the update. you guys are crazy high of 45 for Saturday. I might come down and see what you guys are up too. i just got back from Gulf Shores 3100 mile trip so may not want to drive, but keep me posted. thanks

Top Bottom