Come race for free

QuickMick

API 1104 AWS CWI
Site Supporter
Any of you local guys that want to try your hand at racing your sj for FREE this coming weekend shoot me a PM.

This is only for freestyle people on the board that have never raced closed course before.

Races are In Beaumont Texas.

Limited amount of free spots open. Conditions do apply and other regulations that may apply also.

Please do not post on this thread about apba rules ect.

This is a special event I am trying to set up with Region 5 "Brian Smith"

Sorry for the late notice, Im just trying to see who would be interested.

Thanks.

QuickMick

API 1104 AWS CWI
Site Supporter
I wanted to congratulate Travis (Tjlsuperjet) ,AssJoel and Luke (NelsonLT1) for doing a great job racing this weekend!! Im glad to see the locals getting in the race scene. To bad Smoofers was out of town and couldnt race, but he wanted to be on the line also.
Thanks you guys your awesome!
Thanks go out to PB too!
It takes alot to get out on the line with your superjet!!!

Scorn800

Ride for life
Penguin should race the next round!:drillsergeant:
Racing is fun:Banane09::Banane09::Banane09:

Last edited:
Mick are you going to get serious about racing again? We plan on hitting all regionals next year and probably supercourse too. Supercourse finals Sept 12&13, Lake Dallas.

Just so everyone knows, you can run your pre-08 SJ in the Vintage 750 class, follows Modified rules, and basically run what you brung. Main restrictions are no serious hull modifications and footholds have to be blocked off/foot straps removed. CC limit is 800....and I know most of you local honkies are good there!!!

I think Moonie needs to run Sport Spec!!!

Top Bottom