Concept 2 Rowing

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
I used one at my last gym and loved it. I rotated between the Eliptical, rowing machine, stationary bike and the treadmill and was always stoked for the rowing sessions where i could never, and still can't seem to get into the treadmill or eliptical.

Something about the rythym of rowing that just works for me. At 29 s/m I can get my heartrate and breathing to center and my mind follows, where it always jumps all over the place when I run.

One of the toughest workouts I've ever done was 5 500m sprint rows with 2min rest in between. That last row will kill you if you're really sprinting.

hobbs

ND
Anyone here work out on a concept 2 rowing machine? I rowed in high school but now just use it to stay in shape. I have to suggest here because it gives your arms, back, core, and legs a serious, low impact workout. Its hard to beat for cardio and you shed weight like no other. Just my .02 cents

http://concept2.com/us/indoorrowers/default.asp?gclid=CJOPw7T31p8CFaAO5QodSyPkdA

It's a phenomenal rowing machine, being able to log the data and transfer it onto your hard drive is a cool feature. But having the feel of actually rowing in water sold it for me. I used to use a fluid rower til i found the concept 2 and there is no comparison.

I spent the better part of all my workouts this past winter on the rowing machine and got up to 9 and 10K's, rowing an average 2:10 which is far better than I did in HS. Cant get myself back on a machine during the summer tho, would rather do the real thing!

Top Bottom