Congrats Skinnyman!

Kaveman

Born in USA(not Kenya)
Congratulations out to Larry completing his first plate to plate roll :barrel:Sunday out at Lake Lewisville. Conditions were less than ideal with an inland washing machine wind chop, but he did it and rode away clean. All those skis, all those parts, all that money, all that time, all that practice, all that fuel and all that sinus medicine finally paid off!!!:cheer::Banane01::fest30::Banane35::cheer2:

Swooperjet

Bring the brap!!
Yup...it was sweet. Go Larry!!:beerchug:
(not quite as nice as my "1/2 mile sub"! But pretty damn nice!)

By the way, not to get off subject, but...thanks Skinny, Kaveman and the rest who helped me save my ski!!:bigok:

skinnyman

YOU CANT RENT MY SKI
Its been five years and 4 skis later (old dog new trick thing)

SN 760 put the fire in me it was the challenge between two 47 old guys (he would have beat me to the punch if he remembered to get on the gas on the landing

Swooperjets ski died pretty far out and got sunk on the tow in.
We flipped it over like a 2 dollar hooker ,got the water out and away he rode

I was in piggy heaven I can finally roll a ski

Swooperjets ski died pretty far out and got sunk on the tow in.
We flipped it over like a 2 dollar hooker ,got the water out and away he rode

I know how that feels. My bilge pump came apart and my ski almost sank on July 4th.

Last week I broke a driveshaft.

This weekend my battery went dead and I managed to rip a huge section of turf off doing a (failed) nose stab.

Aaron

Wickedwayz

Tadpole
Very nice seen the first one and almost fell of my ski looking at it. Hopefully i can knock one down before the end of the season. Hopefully i can beat either the other 3 to the roll dont wunta b the last. Know its time for the no hander

RedBullJunky

my clocks stuck on 4:20
go skinnyman
U rock
U rule
U drule
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
:barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::Flush:

:raincloud: cloud

whatever man

go junior

Top Bottom