Congrats To Eric Malone

jetskier79

I'm goin' for two
sorry for the lack of compatibility and terrible compression there. I was waaaaay asleep when I posted it. I couldn't even see the screen when I checked it out.

jetskier79

I'm goin' for two
I have all the frestyle runs from friday and saturday of all the competitors. After I have some time to capture them all, I'll post em up.

I'll also post a better compressed version as well as a wmv file later this afternoon.

StandupEd

Eddie would Tow
Bravo!!! Athlete and builder. I don't think Tiger Woods could build a pro mod ski with his own hands. Plus Eric has a much better personality. Just goes to show money and fame are no blessing.

douglee25

m3booooy
Unbelievable. Do you see how fast that thing pulls? Look at the last 5 seconds of the run... he must have launced like 50 ft. with a 2 second grab of the throttle. Nuts!

Doug

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Unbelievable. Do you see how fast that thing pulls? Look at the last 5 seconds of the run... he must have launced like 50 ft. with a 2 second grab of the throttle. Nuts!

Doug
^^ That one impressed the hell outta me as well.

P

PancakePete

Triple Backy ! :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: I am Drooling over here !

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.

Doug

Yeah, saw :bigeyes: this boat in action at NATS, backflips from near dead stop, it is insane and probably worth the $30,000.00 but I will never know for sure:banghead: . Something like 1050CC in a 268# hull. :biggthumpup: :hail:

if1x9554mh5.jpg

Top Bottom