Considering a ridint trip to nashville this weekend anyone interested????

what day is best for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shonuff

I've got the glow
Site Supporter
I wouldnt drive 3 hours for it either.... but for us jokers that are closer it should be a good time. Headed out now, to avoid the iceburgs.....

Sadie, I love your avatar.

It would have been so much funnier had the person who made it spelled it Shenanigans correctly. It suffers mildly from the creator's stupidity but is still funny.

keefer

T1
So you like the yami now?

I think he is a full bore Yamaha convert now. We had a great day, no rain, temp about 60+. The water was a little cold but nothing a good wet suit could fix. The riverboat kicked it pretty good for a while and wore us out in short order. It was good to ride again, my legs feel a little like this guy :1244:

even though i can hardly move at the moment it was a great time. i appreciate the 615 hospitality. we will have to do it again soon.

Last edited:

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
even though i can hardly move at the moment it was a great time. i appreciate the 615 hospitality. we will have to do it again soon.

We pretty much like clock work from here on out bro. Sunday 11am same place!!!!!! You welcome any time bro. Come down and spend a weekend sometime. You have a place to stay and we can hit downtown up Sat. night:headbang: Good meeting you Matt.

Emm

skank
We pretty much like clock work from here on out bro. Sunday 11am same place!!!!!! You welcome any time bro. Come down and spend a weekend sometime. You have a place to stay and we can hit downtown up Sat. night:headbang: Good meeting you Matt.

I recommend you take him up on that Rags...just to hit the Beer Sellar!!!! :headbang:

i will have to take you up on that after p-cola, beer sellar sounds like a place i wouldnt want to leave.

and thanks again for the rev ride, that thing is insane!!!!

Jawbreaker

Rick James Edition
I recommend you take him up on that Rags...just to hit the Beer Sellar!!!! :headbang:

i will have to take you up on that after p-cola, beer sellar sounds like a place i wouldnt want to leave.

and thanks again for the rev ride, that thing is insane!!!!

Beer Sellar is good, but we've been hittin the local Yazoo brewery...

mmmmmmm dos peros! :fing02: Thanks for getting everyone hooked Toby..... Now I have to drive downtown to buy beer....:banghead:

Attachments

• Yazoo Growlers.jpg
    Yazoo Growlers.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 15

keefer

T1
The Yazoo tap room is a great little place to get a pint or 5 of Dos Perros and get the empty growlers refilled. Come on back Matt and we will empty some pints.

Beotchsadie

Im not a professional
im pretty good at that, one reason i didnt get there as early as i had planned yesterday.

Funny... cause you still beat our sorry asssses there, even with having to drive a couple of hours.

You can close down Yazoo and still be to the Beer Cellar early enough for a good spot. Check out the waitress... Pierce... something super cool about that girl.

cmg

Proud Dad!!
I will be back this weekend and got the ski done. Anyone riding or going to make the trip on the 6th of April (Sunday)?

keefer

T1
bump, anybody????

The river is way up with high current and lots of debris. The coast guard recommended that boats not launch unless absolutely necessary. Not sure if they will run the riverboat or not. I will call and see if the cruise has been canceled. :thumbsdown:

FreestyleFreak

Region 7 AM Freestyle
doesnt run on saturdays i dont think.but sunday on the other hand:barrel:

Top Bottom