Contacting X-metalworks

WaterX117

EH Team Racing
I am not going to leave any negative feedback at this point. I am just trying to find out the best way to contact someone at X-Metalworks. If anyone has a good way of contacting them, let me know.

First, I couldn't use their website for ordering. Some error about the UPS not being set up. Then I left a couple phone messages to call me back and nothing. This went on for about 3 weeks. Then I decided to try Emailing them. They replied to the Email to just use Paypal and let them know where to ship and what I wanted adding 8.00 for shipping. I did that and ordered the Exhaust Kit with the side exhaust outlet. I got my shipment and it only included the waterbox. I have sent two more Emails and no response. I really just want the rest of the kit. I wanted to get their complete handlepole setup in a month or so, but not sure I should go this route. I guess the resolution to this will carry a long way to getting their handlepole.

If anyone knows how to get into contact with them, I would greatly appreciate it.

mosquini

Looking for a fixed steer standup
Pat is a really good guy who puts a lot of his own money into the sport, it sounds like it just flew under his radar. give his shop a call on monday and ask for him and he should help you out and make it right.

crammit442

makin' legs
if you are not leaving neg feedback then this is absolutly the WRONG place to post this

Where was your concern in the 24/7 thread? Inuendo, hearsay, subtle insults, and rumors are perfectly fine in this section as long as you choose the right company or person to talk about. The admin may even come in and help!:biggthumpup:

Charles

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Where was your concern in the 24/7 thread? Inuendo, hearsay, subtle insults, and rumors are perfectly fine in this section as long as you choose the right company or person to talk about. The admin may even come in and help!:biggthumpup:

Charles

There does seem to be quite a double standard in here.It is good that I know almost no one here personally and therefore can feel comfortable to totally ignore their opinions.:woot:

EvanB85

Team Poseur
I tried ordering off the site with no luck. I sent Pat an email (the one listed on the site.) He responded the next morning. I just paypaled the money instead. New turnplate and bars on my doorstep within a week. (Top quality stuff I might add.)

Cut him a little slack, he'll come through in the end.

WaterX117

EH Team Racing
Pat got this fixed for me. His shipping guys told him they had shipped the kit. Pat said he knew that didn't mean they did and shipped the remaining parts to me. They arrived and everything is square. Tough to contact, but I would do business with him again. Stand up guy.

01jet

can you say 830 now!!
I will say that Pat has done nothing but make me happy. That is why I have every x-metal part offered. I know the love and passion he has for the sport it is far more than most people. He is not out to screw anybody but rather just wants everybody to have fun and be on the water with him....

Top Bottom