converting single sbn 46's to run as duals

well maybe my word choice in the search isnt the best so I am not finding the information I need.

What is all involved turning two single sbn 46's to run as duals? I am going to start with fresh jets, N/s, and rebuild kits on both. Both are silver sbn's.

Also is there a difference between the sbn from a wetjet and one that was right from Mikuni?

Last edited:

Big Kahuna

Administrator
The problem with doing this is there are several different versions of the 46's and 44's not counting the wet jet 46 which is altogether a different carb. The bolt spacing is different. Honestly, unless you can source identical 46's I would find a set of dual's.

Ducky

Back in the game!
I may be selling a set of very clean dual 46s if you were interested. Price would be $350. @jo5hi3 and I just installed brand new oem mikuni throttle plates and throttle shafts, along with a JetWorks zero backlash coupler. I could probably jet to you specs...i have most jets.

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
I may be selling a set of very clean dual 46s if you were interested. Price would be $350. @jo5hi3 and I just installed brand new oem mikuni throttle plates and throttle shafts, along with a JetWorks zero backlash coupler. I could probably jet to you specs...i have most jets.
@yamijumpn this would be a good option for you if you're set on 46s

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Price increased quite a bit recently, and I still had to source my own ss screws to replace the reg steel screws . Also used a 8mm drill bit to enlarge the 5/16 bores slightly.
- I just like really - not somewhat- zero backlash , clamp on, helical beam couplings. You can buy something similar from Amazon, made you know where, proper 8mm bore but not quite as flexible for less than $6.
http://www.mcmaster.com/#6208k529/=10yiaz7

Last edited:
Top Bottom