Super Jet Cooling Issue

i just installed a new b-pipe and had casting pieces and metal shavings clog up my pissers on the last 3 rides. i carry a screwdriver with me. i had pieces keeping the fcv open and stuck in the 4mm restricter. i run 2 seperate cooling lines. one for the motor and one for the pipe. so i can tell wich one is plugged up. it makes it alittle easyer.

once i get some water flowing i'll take the fcv out to tune.

where abouts on long island are you located? i have some family who live on the bay in lindenhurst

im in levittown. lindenhurst is about 15min away

gc4

I'd be lost without the x
i just installed a new b-pipe and had casting pieces and metal shavings clog up my pissers on the last 3 rides. i carry a screwdriver with me. i had pieces keeping the fcv open and stuck in the 4mm restricter. i run 2 seperate cooling lines. one for the motor and one for the pipe. so i can tell wich one is plugged up. it makes it alittle easyer.

took apart the cooling lines, the line going into the t was clogged up with metal shavings.. all the other lines seems to be clear. i'm replacing the cooling lines with clear braded lines so i can see if any clogs are occuring hopefully.

well im going to put i back together now and see if that was the issue.

Top Bottom