Cops at FSF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fro Diesel

creative control
I am contemplating going for the party sat night and ride sunday. Problem is i put a new pole on and no longer have numbers or registration. Ever see the cops at teh hot hole? It hasn't been a problem at port sheldon Lake Michigan where i normally ride.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
I am contemplating going for the party sat night and ride sunday. Problem is i put a new pole on and no longer have numbers or registration. Ever see the cops at teh hot hole? It hasn't been a problem at port sheldon Lake Michigan where i normally ride.

There is normally a CG boat right at the ramp. We've never had them in the hothole, but almost always see them at the ramp.

thegoldenboy

RN Surgery... soon

Electrical tape on hood or pole. Its only 1 day, go legit. No one needs the headaches they can put you through if it can be prevented by a roll of $3 elec. tape and 10 mins of your time.

I'll have permanent marker reg numbers @ Ipperwash. Stock ski, no time to work on it and I'd rather ride it than the square.

The DNR have actually been the worse this year... We've been in there probably 1/2 dozen times and only the DNR guys say anything.

One guy in particular pulled out his little "boating law" manual and receited a law about registration number placement to one of my buddies.

Talking to one of the local police department water guys, he said they don't really have the budget to patrol the hot hole as much this year. Anyways, it's late in the season so there probably won't be anybody.

Mike

Electrical tape on hood or pole. Its only 1 day, go legit. No one needs the headaches they can put you through if it can be prevented by a roll of $3 elec. tape and 10 mins of your time.

I'll have permanent marker reg numbers @ Ipperwash. Stock ski, no time to work on it and I'd rather ride it than the square.

or duct tape :icon16:

I'd go legal cause it's just too easy... Go to the SOS tomorrow and it shouldn't cost you much. The last ski I did cost me $12 to transfer the reg & title to my name and the reg is good till '10. Then just go to Meijer and get some of those black block registration letters and you're good to go. Dealing with the DNR could be a good way to ruin your weekend...

Dirtybird

Ex*ta*ski
KAWASAKI Throttle cable request
Took my throttle cable off today and noticed it is frayed. I think it'll hold up, but it would be nice to know I had a backup. I know there will be alot of Kawi guys. ANYONE?! I will pay you for it since I need one anyways!!! Let me know ASAP please!! Here or in PM!!

Thanks,
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom