corsons nj 3/19 ?

shawn_NJ

Chasing waves.
Cant make weds, and really shouldn't go riding this weekend anyway. I have 3 skis to finish in a month, and 2 of them are completely stripped. Good news is that we are only waiting on jets for my brothers so I can take that one out come later next week. If its in the 40's next weekend, I am definetly going to take it out....easter tradition to ride.

Daytona was just freaking epic btw.

im up for the first weekend of april at corsons up untill then im up for anywhere close to the city on the weekend all i got to do isdrop the battery in and fire them uppp

Last edited:

jonnywrench

COMMIT
I live 15 min from philly and have NOBODY to ride with! I ride in the rancocas creek during the week. i have bouys near the ramp i put in at.let me know if you want to ride any time!if nobody goes wed to corsons i'll be in the rancocas.

n247hp

N247hp
I ride in rancocas sometimes. I am in philly and load at neshaminy state marina. Ski is getting built right now, but damn i would love to ride. How is the water right now?

jonnywrench

COMMIT
water is 44 so if it's above 50 air temp i'm riding .I only have a 5mm suit,8mm boots,5mm gloves,and hood and i'm fine.everybody says i'm nuts but I just can't ride enough. I like riding in the ocean better but it's pretty shady going out by myself.my girlfriend has a beach house in strathmere on the beach so it's not that shady just in front of her house but corsons can get pretty shady anyway if anybody in the philly area wants to ride anytime please let me know.

I rode this past weekend......3/2 mm suit, summer Jetpilot gloves with a million holes, 2mm socks with shoes. I rode a whole tank rippin' creeks in the back bay and then topped off and rode the waves for another 30-40 mins. It's not that cold!!!

I wish I could bail on work Weds and come play........but too much going on.

shawn_NJ

Chasing waves.
I rode this past weekend......3/2 mm suit, summer Jetpilot gloves with a million holes, 2mm socks with shoes.

:shocked: :scared: Hardcore, I could probably hack it in a 4/3...no way a 3/2! Its still drysuit season for me though.

Dave, ya I see that it looks REALLY flat for the weekend. I'm probably just going to tool around barneget bay (exit 80 gsp) for an hour or two, at least one day this weekend. If you want to join let me know. Wont be anything exciting, but its been 50days, today, with no riding and that not acceptable!

Last edited:

Jet Set Performance

I just wanna ride!
I live 15 min from philly and have NOBODY to ride with! I ride in the rancocas creek during the week. i have bouys near the ramp i put in at.let me know if you want to ride any time!if nobody goes wed to corsons i'll be in the rancocas.

Johnny, where do you put in at? I ride rancocass creek all the time, launch from my buds house all the time. He has an SXR also. Whenever I stay local to my house, I'm always there, and always down to do some riding. We tend to throw some bouys out also & tear 'em up.

jonnywrench

COMMIT
I Put In At Flows Taveren In Hainsport Or Hawk Island Ramp.your Not Talking About Jim Are You? I Rode With Him Last Summer.his Ski Is Super Fast.i've Been Doing My Homework And I Might Have Him Beat This Summer.i've Been Riding At Least 2 Times A Week And And Sundays.ley Me Know If You Want To Ride.

Jet Set Performance

I just wanna ride!
I Put In At Flows Taveren In Hainsport Or Hawk Island Ramp.your Not Talking About Jim Are You? I Rode With Him Last Summer.his Ski Is Super Fast.i've Been Doing My Homework And I Might Have Him Beat This Summer.i've Been Riding At Least 2 Times A Week And And Sundays.ley Me Know If You Want To Ride.

Yeah, I ride with Jim, Rick, and Dan all the time. They like to race around the bouys all the time. I'm more of a freestyle rider on my stand ups, but I'll bring it on the track every now & then. His SXR is quick!

Top Bottom