Custom/Hybrid Counterfiet RRP Rickter Hulls??

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
Before you buy, contact RRP and make sure they are a dealer.

This sucks. I'm sure once he got the hull it was obvious (missing emblems etc....)

It's actually a "K", but many Rickter owners remove the factory turf as it is slippery compared to Hydro Turf.
It would be nice to see more pics or a video of the fake. Turf, the easiest item to replace on a ski, is no way to identify a hull.

JMew03

The call me Mew Mew
Lol my bad. Guess I need to pay more attention to them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

So still does not answer how you know it's fake.

To me a new turf job does not say much?
And flattening out foot holds

That all seems like a normal mod an owner would do to get rid of slippery turf...?

Any more info on this???

Wakerider26

Peter Waldron -doing jetski tricks
Rickters have HIN/ID tags on the inside. If you're concerned a hull may be fake, just call a reputable dealer and ask them to run it.

swapmeet

Brotastic
When I saw the FB story, it looked like the font was off or something on the XFS. Otherwise from that one photo its a fairly convincing copy.

Hopefully the OP posts more photos.

I can see it is different but don't get why it is, I might be missing something here im defiantly not a ski builder . wouldn't it be much easier, cheaper and quicker to pop a mold off an original one instead of trying to make a mold from scratch, wouldn't that be hard to do just to even get it close.
I seen it on face book and guys were saying they would buy it off him or to build it himself, he may have a better chance of getting his money back if it was left as is, plus who knows what glues and stuff has been used in it it could simply fall apart first ride as most knock off's do.
I hope he does get it sorted it really sucks.

I must be blind because I don't see anything that convinces me it's a copy. And the fact that there is only one picture of this "copy"? The deciding factor would be an engine bay picture. Just my opinion

Top Bottom