critique me roll attempt please!

SXR-FOREVER

Finally Flippin
I know I am so damn close to getting it all the way around I just need more try's at it.

That being said I'm not getting ANY height at all and have no idea if thats how they are suppose to look or not. Anyways - give me input please

heres the video and the stills...

DSC_9379copy.jpg

DSC_9380copy.jpg

DSC_9381copy.jpg

DSC_9382copy.jpg

DSC_9383copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pole is not on the hood, which slows your rotation huge.

You're damn close though.

Next up is doing it off of your own wake, which means your form has to be that much better.

freestylegeek

waiting...
Like joshuaeric said, get the pole on the hood. Also, make sure you preturn (to the right) far enough to really "snap" your rotation to the left (and listen for the 'click' of the bars hitting the stop).
You're close.

Mark44

Katie's Boss
Your body needs to be on the other side of the pole to take the weight of the ski look at your pic you are on the wrong side of the pole.

Keep up the good work.

Mark44

ive found you can keep your body on the side of the ski like that...but once you reach a certain point like in pic #2 you want to be whipping your head under and looking to spot your landing...your looking in the wrong place

ridered1515

ridered1515
>....

notice everybody who commented with help is riding superjets...HMMMMM...lol. i tried denying it for 2 years on my kawi...nope, they were all rite. hahah. keep it up tho, looks sik, and thats a dope sxr!

Proformance1

Liquid Insanity
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Actually I ride both. lol Rolled the SXR first, still like the SJ better, but then again I don't have a brand new Trinity hull!

Last edited:
P

PancakePete

I know I am so damn close to getting it all the way around I just need more try's at it.

That being said I'm not getting ANY height at all and have no idea if thats how they are suppose to look or not. Anyways - give me input please

heres the video and the stills...

DSC_9379copy.jpg

In this pic.. look at where your body placement is and the ski is.. if your rolling to the left, your body should be over the left side.

Your doing awesome for your body placement on the wrong side.

Lean over the side your turning into.. makes sense, dont over think.

Your doing awesome.

yamanube

This Is The Way
Staff member
notice everybody who commented with help is riding superjets...HMMMMM...lol. i tried denying it for 2 years on my kawi...nope, they were all rite. hahah. keep it up tho, looks sik, and thats a dope sxr!

It is not an SXR. Failed attempt at being a superjet snob.

SXR-FOREVER

Finally Flippin
Well I tried some more and I for some reason am stuck in that damn body position. I think I have been stabbing for far too long!!!!!!

That being said I keep getting to 3/4 so as soon as I learn how to lean I think I'll get it.

Thanks for the tips guys - I'll keep going for it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom