Cross training, fins and stitches... not fun.. ( graphic phots)

madscientist

chilling with these guys.
went out old school on the 9" long board today in head high surf to get some mojo back. 1hr later laid out on the beach after a recoiling leash sent my board rifling back at me and a 50yd leg only swim back in.

it is a defensive wound for sure.

3 in the muscle and 9 external.

Last edited:

deftons56

Brian
I was surfing in San Diego a couple years ago and the leash recoil flung the board right back at me and I watched it slash past my face...can't imagine what damage it would have done if it were any closer...

chicks dig scars! lol

Tyler Zane

Open Your Eyes
ya that might of been to deep for the ol' super glue and duct tape route, paramedic school would of defiantly helped. i will vouch that the super glue method does work thou.

none the less i hope you have a quick recovery

madscientist

chilling with these guys.
thanx, actually school did help. that in part was the leg only swim in and laying out on the beach until my nurse arrived to take over. between the adreneline and physical exertion i was a little tachy and light headed.

Tyler Zane

Open Your Eyes
i have been to a few CLS (combat life saver) classes, i can apply a tourniquet :biggrin: haha but when your getting shot at all your worried about is stopping the bleeding... my best friend is a parametric and he comes in handy quite often. i make him give me iv's after a long night of partying haha. ill feel like a million bucks the next day.

Top Bottom