Cruiser chasing in Texas

This is some footage from a gopro taken yesterday in Lewisville Texas. These guys have such a great ride spot! Never a shortage of cruisers kicking up large waves. Seems like almost everyone out there yesterday was rolling or going for flips. Everywhere you turned people were going off! Great ride, with great people. Can't wait to do it again.
This Cruiser in the video was one big mofo, with a nice big clean wave behind it. He was all for us chasing him, I heard he texted one of the guys we were riding with to let him know he was getting out. Even had an SXR sitting on the back deck, so I'm sure he enjoyed watching Daniel roll the hell out of one!

Last edited by a moderator:
And a couple more from another cam.
This one is a little long. I'm not much of a video editor. These were about 30 minutes a piece, so hang in there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet !! Ya'll need to throw some cash to that guy w/ the cruiser, don't have too many that will set up wakes for you all day long.
Uh-oh, I thought I saw Daniel on an SJ... wtf?

I am a friend of the owners of this particular cruiser and on the boat this day. The highlight of our weekends is definitely watching these guys behind us! Never seen anything like it!!!! Keep it up guys!

Martin33

LIVE ACTION !
Thanks for posting the vids Wil!! I get frustrated posting pics and videos lol

Imakitten, thanks for throwing us some waves!! We love it!!

Daniel

skinnyman

YOU CANT RENT MY SKI
I am a friend of the owners of this particular cruiser and on the boat this day. The highlight of our weekends is definitely watching these guys behind us! Never seen anything like it!!!! Keep it up guys!

THANKYOU so much
We want to do something for the owner
Does he have a fav drink or maybee We(over 48 exempt of course) could wax his boat or something

SN760

For Those About To Rock
Good Video! Thanks ADDict
That Cruiser was laying it out nice, sorry I missed that weekend.
Lewisville is a great lake for catching Cruisers. If the weathers nice you will get at least one or three (OR MORE) BIG Cruisers that go out of their way to set up a wake for you.

THANKYOU so much
We want to do something for the owner
Does he have a fav drink or maybee We(over 48 exempt of course) could wax his boat or something

Since I am also exempt, (older than 48) I'll be glad to throw some money in the pot to help on fuel expenses or beer. Sooner or later I will be out there.
Tell the owner thanks, imakitten !!

Top Bottom