CW Eco Sport's ES-1

Tough crowd! This is a very cool project.The video is of the first proof of concept. Since then we have made improvements and we are in a constant state of improvement at this point. I look forward to our next video which will have more info and be a bit more indicative of the real scope of this project. Keep your eyes peeled and we will keep the info coming as quickly as we can. Thank you to everyone for your support so far.

Thanks,
Steve Webster
Ross Champion
CW Eco Sports
Kommander Industries
Six2midnight media.

Its all about the surf!
DUH I should have put 2 and 2 together- Ross I didn't realize this was your project, I wouldn't have been so harsh. I thought this was the "Other" Eco watercraft company, the one with the sitdown, trying to move into the stand up market. I seriously wish you guys the best of luck. But in the meantime I am keeping my two stroke! hehe!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
Maybe it will be like those new electric KTM MX bikes that go 30-40 minutes WFO before a recharge. That wouldnt be bad at all. :biggrin:
But we all know a PWC has a LOT more drag and needs way more power than any land vehicle...

King of the Js550

Cali Jet Ski
HAHAHA Top speed 10mph:rocketwhore: I rather have my 2 stroke motor thank you. I can careless about the emissions, and what happens when your on a weekend trip and your batterys die.You have to find some place and charge and wait how many hours... plus in 2 years you will need to replace the batterys and i know that would cost well over a 1000 dollars..

Last edited:

Nascency Chris

The Nascency Project
HAHAHA Top speed 10mph:rocketwhore: I rather have my 2 stroke motor thank you. I can careless about the emissions, and what happens when your on a weekend trip and your batterys die.You have to find some place and charge and wait how many hours... plus in 2 years you will need to replace the batterys and i know that would cost well over a 1000 dollars..

Ya know, I would not have thought a guy with the screen name "king of the js 550" would bash new technology so much...

And its good you posted this well thought out, respectful, insightful response in three colors...one or two would just not have gotten the point across...

Last edited:
Not everyone can handle your top speed of 30mph on your 550

^^^^ He is still having a problem adjusting to reed valve technology. I think CWEcosports hit him a little quickly.

Three different colors .......... seriously how do you do that . Get use to the idea of electric power . It's good to know people are already working on it.

cookerq62

Life's Been Good
Awesome! No water ingestion, no winterizing, & no flushing(?)! This would open up a ton of riding spots for lakes restricted to electric motors. Too bad the PA Boat Commission 20hp limit prohibits PWC's regardless. Skip the 4stroke entirely.

LBE

Eddie Would Go.
Awesome! No water ingestion, no winterizing, & no flushing(?)! This would open up a ton of riding spots for lakes restricted to electric motors. Too bad the PA Boat Commission 20hp limit prohibits PWC's regardless. Skip the 4stroke entirely.

Good call. No noise to bitch about, no polution to bitch about......what are the tree huggers gonna say?

2 strokes were banned in Tahoe about 10 years ago. Would be cool to cruise that lake on a stand up again. And you would not loose power with altitude!

Top Bottom