D slickers 94 Blaster

D Slicker

Durham, dont forget it
So I have been slacking off big time. I got the pump in (13/16 cut back 3mm solas). I started to shim the motor and am waiting for some other shims to get here. Other than that and putting on the carbs and putting the ebox back together im done. I should in the water the last weekend of the month.

Attachments

• DSC00739.jpg
    DSC00739.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC00734.jpg
    DSC00734.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC00733.jpg
    DSC00733.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 107

cattledog

EH TEAM RACING
hey brent nice job on blaster ,how did u fasten the footstraps down with , i am going to install foot straps on my blaster , i took off battery comperment but their is foam there did u cut foam to have access

D Slicker

Durham, dont forget it
hey brent nice job on blaster ,how did u fasten the footstraps down with , i am going to install foot straps on my blaster , i took off battery comperment but their is foam there did u cut foam to have access

I cut the foam out and drilled and tapped holes in 1/4 aluminum plate. then I sandwiched the hull between the footholds and the plate.

D Slicker

Durham, dont forget it
Thanks guys, It was 80 degrees today and will be trying to finish it up tomorrow. My shims showed up today so I can finish the motor up and run the fuel lines.

D Slicker

Durham, dont forget it
Motor is in and shimmed.

It's a LPW ported 701 that i have been running for 2 seasons in my SJ. Dual 44's with lightened flywheel.

Fuel and cooling line is all that is left.

Attachments

• DSC00742.jpg
    DSC00742.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 93
Top Bottom