Darin, the Santa Claus Theme is Cool

parrdaddy

No he will not!
High 5 for Darin! I love this, Christmas is by far my favorite time of year, and not for all the commercial stuff that it's turned into lately, I'm talking about Jesus my friends.

Can we keep it this way till New Years?

:Banane57:

I have been using this theme for a while. I like it better than Fu blue or the boring blue. Can we keep the colors and change Santa to a non holiday theme.... Well after the new year. I like Christmas.. Mark forgot to underline the "t"... :icon16:

Emm

skank
High 5 for Darin! I love this, Christmas is by far my favorite time of year, and not for all the commercial stuff that it's turned into lately, I'm talking about Jesus my friends.

Can we keep it this way till New Years?

:Banane57:

Jesus?? I thought Santa was the reason for the season :dunce:

Midlake Crisis

Site Supporter
Yeah

Xmas was a pagan holiday before it became xmas.

So it's all good. :wink:
Yeah, I know what you mean.
It just ruins Christmas.
My Dad's birthday is just like that - he was born on September 9, which is "Admissions Day" in California. Every year throughout his life no one in the family has been able to focus on celebrating his birthday because of the political connotation of Admissions Day. It is really sad. :smile:

ger87410

How did I get here?
Yeah, I know what you mean.
It just ruins Christmas.
My Dad's birthday is just like that - he was born on September 9, which is "Admissions Day" in California. Every year throughout his life no one in the family has been able to focus on celebrating his birthday because of the political connotation of Admissions Day. It is really sad. :smile:

U can look at it that way. Or you can look at it as xmas ruined the celebration of the winter solstice, Hannukah, Kwanza, Omisoka, etc.

Many different ways of looking at the same thing.

Or you can look at it as each enhancing the other.

Midlake Crisis

Site Supporter
Happy Christmas Ger

U can look at it that way. Or you can look at it as xmas ruined the celebration of the winter solstice, Hannukah, Kwanza, Omisoka, etc.

Many different ways of looking at the same thing.

Or you can look at it as each enhancing the other.

Ger, for you today: Christmas Wish No arguing for me on this thread, shoot me a PM anytime though, my door is always open to you.
All the best,
MLC

Top Bottom