Daylite's custom SX - February 2006

T-bone

brraap....thats so 2002
yamaslut said:
Daylite..... you are sooo ****ing tallented bro... For those who don't know... he painted my pole too.... just amazing 3d effects you produce!!!!!!!!!!!
:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

i saw that on his site i think it was, anyhow he has the magic touch.

AIRICCC

tubbies is/are the answer
wow, not for people that scratch their skiis... i want a sweet paint job like that but then i would be afraid to scratch it... whatever, absolutely amazing, i have yet to see a better paint job... hands down

daylite67

Paint Ride Shoot Edit
Legdragger said:
That chick is naughty. Is that all air brushing? I can't even begin to figure out all the effects you used on that paint.

The logos are stickers, the red spatters are, well, red spatters, I put the ski on it's side and threw paint at it, everything else is airbrushed. There was going to be a different girl on the other side but the first one took so long I was pretty burnt out so I figured I'd just put my nwfreeride logo there.

Nice work Daylite. You ever do anything with that squarenose hull Dayton got from me? I have another one:) I would love to give you my blaster to paint but I can't handle the down time:) If I waste it bad in the surf this weekend I'll have a reason to tear it down.
Joe.........

jetskee

Team Not-As-Ugly-Anymore
daylite67 said:
The logos are stickers, the red spatters are, well, red spatters, I put the ski on it's side and threw paint at it, everything else is airbrushed.

But all of the red splatters have a drop shadow under them. Do you have
to mask off the splatters to do that ? That would take some time.

Absolutely amazing.

daylite67

Paint Ride Shoot Edit
jetskee said:
But all of the red splatters have a drop shadow under them. Do you have
to mask off the splatters to do that ? That would take some time.

Absolutely amazing.

No, I just freehanded the drop shadows for the splatters, but it does still take some time.

Top Bottom