Daytona 2011 PIC thread

registration for XSCREAM Daytona Freeride will be done behind the Makai Beach Club on the patio, north side of building where vendors usually setup Starting Thursday -Saturday morning at 9am-5pm. Do not put boat in water before registering and signing your waivers. Registration info: http://www.daytonafreeride.com/ Read it and tell your friends

ntrsspray

I do DUMB THINGS!!
Awesome day today. Rode with a bunch of cool people.

Half a$$ exhaust fix worked. Thanks to my nj mafia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vitalikol

Jetski-Snowboard
I am living tomorrow about noon. And my new ski Envy ALIVE, ALIVE,ALIVE !!!! Had a bump, couldn't start it after I put it together. But now it's alive and got nice roar.

BudProductions

BP-h2o.com
Here are a couple pics from today! My buddy Craig from 7xStudios.com is down here helping me take some stills and video, lots more to come stay tuned!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

SuziQ

Banned
I am living tomorrow about noon. And my new ski Envy ALIVE, ALIVE,ALIVE !!!! Had a bump, couldn't start it after I put it together. But now it's alive and got nice roar.

:haha:...we will practice English and Russian language on the beach! Happy your new ski is up and running too!

I like that 5th pic Bud!

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account

SuziQ

Banned
and if you have a go-pro, you should film some as you get on the road ! Velcro it to the dash board! :love:

Last edited:
Top Bottom