Daytona beach Oct 17-19

Me and my girl are going to be driving down to daytona beach, or jacksonville area on this weekend to ride some surf. We will be leaving Friday around 7 pm and driving at night. Ride a full day on saturday, most of sunday, and then drive back sunday night. We are looking for some people that wanna come with us, or meet us down there. I have room for two people and 1 maybe two skis in the truck if smeone wants to ride with me and her. That would greatly cut down the gas money! But i was just seeing if anyone wanted to go with, and i'm posting his pretty early so you guys can make it happen at work or what not. Think of it a a daytona "preride!" :cheer2:

SJBrit

Extraordinary Alien
I would love to, but I'll be getting crippled in an economy seat flying back from Korea that Saturday. Rain check? I'd end up coming through ATL on my way to Daytona anyway, so it's easy to hook up.

Im local in Ormond Beach...hit me up and I will meet up with you guys...I dont currently have a ride but would love to come watch. You guys are welcome to use my garage for any emergency work you may need to do on the skis.

HAHAHAHHA! Gilgonegay.... That trulely is classic! This is my next weekend off of work! I gotta make plans around the work days ya know! Hire someone to show off your house for you...

Calling gilgoneround.... bring yo shiat and head to daytona with us!! Kawiboy, yamakitty, reefer i mean keefer, kawicliff, come on! lets get a decent group down there.

keefer

T1
HAHAHAHHA! Gilgonegay.... That trulely is classic! This is my next weekend off of work! I gotta make plans around the work days ya know! Hire someone to show off your house for you...

Calling gilgoneround.... bring yo shiat and head to daytona with us!! Kawiboy, yamakitty, :439:reefer i mean keefer, kawicliff, come on! lets get a decent group down there.

Hey just cause my eyes are red most of the time don't mean its 4:20 for me, allergies are a biatch. I would love to break out and head to the beach but it doubtful at this point. I will kick it around some more and maybe I will change my mind.

The riding spot i guess is the same place as the big daytona freeride. So i guess we will be staying at the makai!!!! This should be pretty fun!!!! I will be driving friday night so i will be ready to go saturday morning.... and sat night!!!!! Bwahahaha!

SJBrit

Extraordinary Alien
The riding spot i guess is the same place as the big daytona freeride. So i guess we will be staying at the makai!!!! This should be pretty fun!!!! I will be driving friday night so i will be ready to go saturday morning.... and sat night!!!!! Bwahahaha!

Check the zone - it moves around. I can't remember the web link, but one of the local boys will hook you up.

Top Bottom