Daytona beach Oct 17-19

Those 10 footers are going to be nuts!!! I am ready to go.... the girl is trying to get off of work still. Hopefully she will not have to call in... And if she can't go, i can't afford the gas.

We would love to split a room to cut the costs down! Feed me some more info on the room....

Mike W

Infidel
I will be there Saturday morning but I have no beach cart. If anyone don't mind helping me out I would appreciate it.

I will be driving a black 4 Runner pulling an enclosed trailer.

Whats the weather suppsed to be like sunday. If its gonna be nasty... i can plan it for two weeks from this weekend. Let me know asap guys! If the girl can't get off.... I WILL be there two weeks from this weekend.

i got a brand new aluminum beach cart for rent !!!:261: hahaha it was sponsor by eyedoc!!!! $50 for half day ! $75 full day!!! hey is bike week !!! i have to make some money///jk we be there rin the am if anyone need a cart.:slap:

Man... i'm not gonna make it. Girl couldn't get off. I am so upset you have no idea. I have been looking forward to this since i posted it. I will make my girl get off and then plan another ride down there. Sorry guys... Have fun! You can go to the speedway find a girl that works at motions in kennesaw and smack her. Cause my girls work gave her off instead of Kristin, and thats why i'm not down there.

Man... i'm not gonna make it. Girl couldn't get off. I am so upset you have no idea. I have been looking forward to this since i posted it. I will make my girl get off and then plan another ride down there. Sorry guys... Have fun! You can go to the speedway find a girl that works at motions in kennesaw and smack her. Cause my girls work gave her off instead of Kristin, and thats why i'm not down there.

it's scumbagtoberfest anyway, you don't want to be here this weekend...

Top Bottom