Surfriding Daytona Freakout!! 9 days!!

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account

cattledog

EH TEAM RACING
heading out on the highway looking for adventure whatever comes my way, leaving this wednedsay morning me and my poodle, eveybody is flying they dont like the long drive i love driving thru the states

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
dam Cris! I though this was gonna be another superfreak build thread in only 9 days lol!

I'm ready! just gotta drive 4 hours north :)

motozachl

uPsiDeDoWn
:pancake: Giggitty been sooooo :Banane36: to :splatt: and get outta the :Banane37: it feels like:pokey:without :barrel: going to :beerchug: :djsmilie: :thewave: in a week in a half!!! :biggthumpup:

shawn_NJ

Chasing waves.
Leaving this Friday afternoon. Fired the ski up yesterday to burn some of the fogging oil off, and loaded the truck up. I cannot wait to ride surf, dirtbikes, drink beers, and relax in FL. Will be on the beach riding this coming Sunday!

ntrsspray

I do DUMB THINGS!!
Totally stressing out...my ski is baking in the paint booth now. Still have to assemble for my departure from jersey on sunday

looking foward to hanging again soon

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
Good guess! I can't come up with anything better.

Back to thread topic: I have ran the water lines for hot hands mod and now I just need to install some tow loops(I have no bow eye in front or back) and get my ski in the truck. I bet Idok and Butti will be shocked with the hull transformation.

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
I am dancing a jig.. I step on the plane in Seattle the 11th at 11am for my retardedly long flight into Daytona.. I can't wait!! Work is already killing me this week and it just started..

I feel a little better im not the only one with too much to do, and almost not enough time.. funny when you start getting aggravated at the fact that the human body needs sleep, cause it wastes time you could be working on skis.. :)

Hey Rich. Hope you aren't freaking out over that tattoo I put on you brand new WDK boat. Sorry Bro.

Top Bottom